The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Posts 326 to 350 of 418

User Info Menu

One of my favorites among my recent songs. Backing vocal will have to be amended but you get the idea.

"Honey, put some pants on 'fore you go outside!"

If you're like me, you don't wanna work at all.Play guitar, write songs, watch a little football.Read old books, take long walks in the local park.God help me if I have to drive after dark. [PRE-CHORUS] I didn't see it coming I'll hate to see it go. [CHORUS] But if this is my last day---that's okay How did I measure up? Well, who's to say? You want some famous last words, I'll quote my bride: “Honey, put some pants on 'fore you go outside.”If you're like me, you get called a bum a lotAnd told you really don't deserve any good thing you got“You're indifferent, lazy, you just stumble alongWhen life kicks your ass, you just write another song.” [PRE-CHORUS] [CHORUS]When I was a boy, I knew that I could flyI didn't need a plane, or a reason why.I was swirled up tingling into the moonlit skyAnd I'm still, I'm still, I'm still enjoying that ride. [PRE-CHORUS] [CHORUS] If you're like me, that's all you got to say.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I have a bad problem of writing CG music that I am too lazy to learn to play. Here is one piece I recorded about 10 years ago. KRB is my daughter who was 3 or 4 when I wrote this. It’s based loosely on a 12-tone row, but hopefully no listener would notice. The Scofield tune Chank was also going through my mind at the time

User Info Menu

Hi guys,

I'm new to this community and also i'm pretty new in jazz.
    Started 2 years ago to pick the guitar back up after 6 years ignoring it.
    Since then i'm following guitar lessons to get back on track. After that said

Here is my first written gypsy jazz song ever, feel free to feedback ! i already know that the tempo sometimes ain't that great !

cheers !

User Info Menu

Hi fellas, I just released this album, full composed and produced by me, lofi beats and smooth jazzy futuristic guitars.

Let me know what you think, cheers.

Lofi Noodles - Album by Dembora | Spotify

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Basshead
    Hi fellas, I just released this album, full composed and produced by me, lofi beats and smooth jazzy futuristic guitars.

Let me know what you think, cheers.

Lofi Noodles - Album by Dembora | Spotify
    I like this very much! Thank you. Perfect to listen to while I work.

User Info Menu

Thanks GuitarJay! thats the whole point, while working, driving, even studying....

User Info Menu

Joys of General MIDI sound bank

Projekat Lesly: Na Na Na, MIDI 2nd Video MIDI Techno

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vladan
    Joys of General MIDI sound bank

Projekat Lesly: Na Na Na, MIDI 2nd Video MIDI Techno

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk
    Nice! The overall vibe of the audio and video reminded me of the early days of MTV.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Here's an EP i released fairly recently featuring UK vibraphonist Tim Bowden :
    Four Improvisations (EP) | PEZHED
    Sample track:

i'm playing the guitar and bass stuff.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarJay
    Nice! The overall vibe of the audio and video reminded me of the early days of MTV.
    Thank you, I take it as compliment. General vibe is what it's all about.

Factually, music was made and recorded approximately 1999-2000, based on memories (pretty vague) and impressions I had of music played in club Mazzo (Amsterdam) around 1992-1994. I was not trying to recreate that music and/ or that sound, but rather comment on it.
    Video is from 2012.

User Info Menu

Turn The Time (Original Song) – Jason Sioco Blogs

A song that I made spontaneously while jamming on my MIDI keyboard. Ala Keith Jarrett.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Original Soul Jazz B3/Guitar jam, all instruments performed by myself, goal was to play some extended solos and do my best to keep them interesting.

Thanks for listening.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Christmas Is Near (Original Song) – Jason Sioco Blogs

For the record, I wasn't trying to write a Christmas song initially. I was just trying to complete a song writing assignment due this week. But I used my melody database with this song and end up with a Christmas classic! XD

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

I'll answer because I know it's frustrating if there is no reply.

I think the melody is pretty pleasant, but it needs development. It just kinda repeats.

The funny thing is, there are some great tunes with only a few notes -- like Bags' Groove. It's a tricky thing though.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu