Hello I Have been working composing some modal changes tunes, based on two books: Ron Miller´s Modal Jazz Harmony and nicolas slonimsky´s Thesaurus of Scales and Melodic Patterns . Miller´s book could gives you a good insight about modal harmony and its possibilities. Heres and example of how I have applied the concepts from those books.

This is my approach to it. The chord changes are

Glydian
Db lydian augmented aka Lydian #5)
Bb lydian
E lydian augmented (I play thinking in C altered)

Changes were created based on slonismky concepts, diving the octave in four equal parts, that gave us minor Thirds. Then You organize those notes the way You choose.

E G Bb Db.

I organized it starting in G and then going up a tritone to Db, then going down a minor third to Bb, And finally up a tritone to E.[/

So finally the changes are: G lydian Db lydian #5 Bb lydian E Lydian #5[

G Lydian chord I Apply the triad pairs concept, playing G And A triad. Sometimes I play A triad\ B triad implying a Glydian #5

Dd Lydian #5 chord I play A altered, which has the same notes. Also I Apply the triad pairs concept playing Eb triad \ F Triad.

Sometimes I play also minor pentatonics, using the One who are inside the Lydian And Lydian #5 scales.

In G lydian I play : F# minor pentatonic. B minor pentatonic

Db lydian#5 I play: C minor pentatonic. G minor pentatonic (replaces the D for the Db)