User Info Menu

Hi, is there anywhere online where I can find a free collection of lead sheets with guitar chords, melody and lyrics for standards?
    Most importantly the chord diagrams, like in the example below.

ThanksLead sheet repository-jazz-png

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

There are many lead sheet repositories. However, they don't typically indicate chord charts. The guitarist should practice and learn two, three, and four-string chord positions all over the neck. This is especially important for someone who is going to play jazz rhythm guitar.

That way, you can just pick up lead sheets and blow.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Greentone
    There are many lead sheet repositories. However, they don't typically indicate chord charts. The guitarist should practice and learn two, three, and four-string chord positions all over the neck. This is especially important for someone who is going to play jazz rhythm guitar.

That way, you can just pick up lead sheets and blow.
    Agree absolutely. However if you want to learn some pre-rolled arrangements with chord charts (not lead sheets however) the Ted Greene site (tedgreene.com) has lots, at various levels of difficulty.

User Info Menu

The Ted Greene website has so much material I need a different website to walk me through how to use it.