The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 43 of 43

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by UdtaChaman85
    Hi Jimmy, I had sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it.
    In your mailbox now. I hope. Enjoy the work and post your thoughts and insights as you go through this material. Be patient and persistent. Ask questions. We're all in uncharted territory here and it's Mick's intention that we should all feel lost. What you come up with is yours and yours alone. YOu won't sound like anyone else when you're getting it.

And please help Mick if you can. Thanks
    Fundraiser by Mick Goodrick : Mick Goodrick is sick and is asking for your help

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hello Jimmy,

Sorry for your loss. Mick was indeed an amazing person. His influence will reverberate throughout the music world for generations to come. He was a gift.
    I, unfortunately just came to know his work. If you fine the time I would appreciate it if you could send me a pdf of vol 3. If not, that is also ok. I’m sure I’ll survive (get lost) without it.

thanks for helping everyone out Jimmy!
    R

User Info Menu

I would also be very grateful for a PDF of Volume 3 of Mick Goodrick's almanac -- for some reason, I've never been able to send private messages on this site to request it directly. My email is afh26 (at) cornell (dot) edu

I'm sorry for your loss, Jimmybluenote. Mick is clearly an inspirational figure.

User Info Menu

Hi Jimmy,
    I am sorry about the news.

I hate to ask, but if it's possible, could I get a copy of Vol III sent to nukidsonthebop@gmail.com?
    The PM function isn't available.

Best regards

User Info Menu

Can't figure out how to pm, but my email is griffinh.edwards@gmail.com. I'd love it if someone could send it to me

User Info Menu

Me too please.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by UdtaChaman85
    I would love a copy of Vol III as well.
    Hello,

Can i please get a copy of vol III as well please

I cant find it anywhere , ive been looking for it for years !

Happy new year !
    Regards
    Oe

User Info Menu

Jimmy,

If possible, I would love a copy of volume III as well.
    Thanks for being so helpfull. Much appreciated!

User Info Menu

Hi Jimmy,

I would very much appreciate a copy of Vol III.
    Please send to kch1879@gmail.com -- I haven't been able to PM you on this site.
    Thanks so much for your help!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KCLive
    Hi Jimmy,

I would very much appreciate a copy of Vol III.
    Please send to kch1879@gmail.com -- I haven't been able to PM you on this site.
    Thanks so much for your help!
    Done

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy blue note
    Done
    Jimmy,

Great to see your still following this thread.

I didn't include my email in my original post since there is a separate email link for each profile, but if it's more practical for you this way, I've set up a temporary email address at vajoka5556@loongwin.com

I greatly appreciate your help. Thank you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by knerg
    Jimmy,

Great to see your still following this thread.

I didn't include my email in my original post since there is a separate email link for each profile, but if it's more practical for you this way, I've set up a temporary email address at vajoka5556@loongwin.com

I greatly appreciate your help. Thank you!
    Should be waiting. Please contribute to the threads as you work on the material. Thanks

User Info Menu

Should be waiting. Please contribute to the threads as you work on the material. Thanks

I certainly will,
    thanks a lot!
    Last edited by knerg; 03-19-2023 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Including quote

User Info Menu

PM me and include your Email address
    Hey could you send me volume 3 please

User Info Menu

I would appreciate a copy of Volume III pdf too.

Family issues have kept me off forums for a while, so I'm not clear about the protocols. Is this considered a PM to you, or do I do something else?

Thanks for the link

Concerning sending a PM, I don't see a button to send one either here in the thread, or in Jimmy blue note's page. Can someone guide me how to send one?

Thanks,

Dave
    Last edited by Goodness; 07-22-2023 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Suggestion to remove e-mail address

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Goodness
    I would appreciate a copy of Volume III pdf too.

Xxxxxx

Family issues have kept me off forums for a while, so I'm not clear about the protocols. Is this considered a PM to you, or do I do something else?

Thanks,

Dave
    Best remove that email Dave as the boys will pick it up and send you tonnes of junk mail.

The almanacs are available here.

Resources - Modern Guitar Harmony

Hope that helps.

PM me with your email address
    Hello sir.

I was searching the web looking for the third volume of this almanac and I've found this thread. Unfortunately I could not PM you due the forum's restrictions maybe because of me being a new member.
    I'm asking you for help if you could share it with me.
    My e-adress is klishinigor@gmail.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rockfromnewyork
    Hello sir.

I was searching the web looking for the third volume of this almanac and I've found this thread. Unfortunately I could not PM you due the forum's restrictions maybe because of me being a new member.
    I'm asking you for help if you could share it with me.
    My e-adress is klishinigor@gmail.com
    You can now find all three Almanacs at the Modern Guitar Harmony website.