The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hello

I wonder if you know about free resources online where I can find standars adapted for rythm guitar. I mean It must include the chord shapes. Real books doenst include chord shapes for guitar.

Thanks

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

I mean something like this guy is doing:

he shows chords and the shapes. I am a beginning in rythm guitar so it would be great of i can get the shapes, since a chord can be played of different ways, so would be better if some one already found the best way to play the chords like in the video

User Info Menu

Something like this? I can recommend buying the full-lesson download too, it's worth it:

User Info Menu

Explore more of the forum's resources....

Free Jazz Guitar Lessons

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fingernylon

Real books doenst include chord shapes for guitar.
    Jazz Guitar Fake Book – Volume 1 - Lead Sheets for 200 Jazz Standards | Hal Leonard Online

This one does (also available as e-book). Hope it can help

User Info Menu

maybe you like my fingerboard chart (the text is German, however): https://jonaslohse.de/bassbuch/#gitarre
    Attached Images Attached Images Resources for Rhythm Guitar - Fake Book and Chord Shapes-jazzgit_mockup-jpg 

User Info Menu

Not free but cheap - Truefire has “rhythm fakebook” courses with Sheryl Bailey and Frank Vignola where they play different kinds of rhythm for a long list of jazz standards. Exactly what you want.