Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Books The Jazz Standards Progressions Book

Hi guys, I just want to share our new jazz standards progressions book in which we have analyzed 1000+ jazz standards, chord by chord and included a full harmonic analysis, chord-scales and arrows and brackets analysis on every song.
    check it out on The Jazz Standards Progression Book. Jazz Chord Changes with Full Harmonic Analysis.

Wow!!!

Wish i was fly on the wall watching the work that went into this.Wish you great success.

This looks like a great learning tool and I'm tempted to purchase it but I'm scared that it will make me lazy - just looking up the changes and how to navigate them instead of finding out myself.... LOL!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A long journey starts with the first step...and although I have long forgotten about my destination I'm still enjoying the journey.

Looks to be very helpful.

Definitely interesting!

Looks like a potentially useful resource especially for learning/ recognizing harmonic structures , thanks for the heads up!

Will

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed