The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 47 of 47

User Info Menu

No idea, Yehoshua, it should be available somewhere, and if under another name, yeah, difficult to find. If you have a printer, print it, but of course, the ink cartridges are almost as expensive as getting the notation. On the other hand, I know there are digital notation stands, you just load a pdf file in it, it seems very neat. When I win on the lottery I shall get me one of those things...
    Peace
    Skei (the digital notation stands one)

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

may i enquire as to the size in MB of this file? I would really like to download it but if it is too big i'll wait until tomorrow morning thanks

User Info Menu

It's showing 36,093 kb on my windows machine.

User Info Menu

I've been CM solo gigging with these 557 arrangements each weekend at a local seafood house for awhile now and folks have really taken to them. I and they thank you for posting this compilation online.

User Info Menu

thanks guys! DLing now

Thank you Skei. This is an important resource for me. I understand your situation. In Italy we say that once you have reached the bottom, you can only bounce...
    Good luck my friend.

User Info Menu

Thanks Skei. Just what I was looking for. All the best to you going forward.

User Info Menu

Thanks Skei,
    I already have the real book vol 1 & 2 but there were a lot in the download that I didnt have, thanks again mate.

Steev

User Info Menu

Thanks. Great thing to have

User Info Menu

Thank you very much!! Great idea...
    Ciao,
    Roberto

User Info Menu

Greetings. I'm new here, but what a way to begin! Thanks to all!
    Ken

User Info Menu

Mil gracias por el pdf.

User Info Menu

thank you so much! i'll definitely use this :]

User Info Menu

Nice! Thanks for sharing

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for posting this! It is helping me loads.
    I write out the charts for the ones I want to learn. I would love a print out of it.

User Info Menu

nice..if only someone would put solos in for them all..impossible i know...why i have my band in a box master jazz solos. about 200 of them . standards .never lost for an idea...lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skei
    I know there are digital notation stands, you just load a pdf file in it, it seems very neat. When I win on the lottery I shall get me one of those things...
    Peace
    Skei (the digital notation stands one)
    I use the forscore app on an ipad
    it works well

User Info Menu

Thanks for reminding, this was eleven years ago.
    C ya

User Info Menu

Thanks for the post. I'm new to the forum and am hoping to learn a few jazz tunes on guitar.

User Info Menu

This is great. If I get a chance, I’ll try to run an OCR scan on this and make it searchable.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the posting, this will help a lot.

User Info Menu

Thank you, thank you and thank you. Oh if I haven't said it yet, thank you.