The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

hey virtual friends

I am happily celebrating my new classical guitar, a faithful reproduction of a ca. 1915 Francisco Simplicio guitar.

It is made from famous Luthier Michael Wichmann, who happens to live in my home city Hamburgo.

After a couple ( ~ 5 ) years of steel string playing solely, and about 20 happy NGDs in between,

I cried some happy tears after playing the first treble notes on this dear guitar.

I have the strong feeling, that this is my guitar - and I will not buy any other nylon string guitars to

add to it or to replace it in the future.

Instead I hope to live long enough ( age 54 now ), to see this dear guitar turn into a honey yellow,

better and better sounding preciousness.

my impressions so far: it has enough lyrical depth, but it is a happy and not a melancholic instrument.

it is just like me.

This is the guitar I dreamt of for a long time. Body size, materials used ( spruce - EIR ), craftmanship and

sound of course, a match made in Michaels workshop, about 5 Km's from my apartment.

I feel blessed whenever I look at it or pic it up, it smells so sweet.

I am a hobby guitar player, that does not play classical music at all, I happily play my own stuff 100%

of the time, after 20 years of playing, I do not know how to play a single song from anyone else.

and I am so damn happy with that.

thanks for celebrating with me, I love you all.

of course.

Gitarrenbau Michael Wichmann Hamburg

Gitarrenbau Michael Wichmann Hamburg Flamenco und Klassische Konzert Gitarren Reparaturen Beratung - Simplicio-Modell

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

It is beautiful! Congrats!