The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

I finally have the guitar... Made by José Marques Luthier, it's a concert guitar.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Beautiful guitar, S! However, after 30 years of playing CG, I have come to the conclusion that there are hundreds of luthiers who make outstanding "artist level" instruments and, at a certain point, the sound is more about the musician's ears, technique, and creativity than the build of an inanimate object. One could spend a lifetime searching for the perfect instrument and a dullard playing a Gernot Wagner or a Ramirez 1A is still . . . a dullard. Thanks for sharing your beautiful piece of Art.
    Marinero

User Info Menu

Happy NGD! congratulations, and play it in good health!

User Info Menu

Beautiful. Well wear

User Info Menu

Another happy NGD. Beautiful back! Wish you many happy Tarrega, ViaLobos and Bach moments.
    Now… what strings?
    jk

Quote Originally Posted by jazzkritter
    Another happy NGD. Beautiful back! Wish you many happy Tarrega, ViaLobos and Bach moments.
    Now… what strings?
    jk
    Strings: Knobloch Actives Double Silver 400ADC

User Info Menu

Thanks, will put them on the list to try.
    Ive been using RC the past year or so, am quite happy with them.
    2014 Antonio Marin-Montero 640mm spruce/brw

User Info Menu

Happy NGD!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by radioarc
    Happy NGD!
    hi everyone,
    PSA
    please beware that this user radioarc is a scammer. He scammed me into thinking I was buying a Polytone and I ended up loosing a significant amount of money. He used phony pictures and a description of the amp which he took from the internet sites like reverb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Love the back on that.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer04
    hi everyone,
    PSA
    please beware that this user radioarc is a scammer. He scammed me into thinking I was buying a Polytone and I ended up loosing a significant amount of money. He used phony pictures and a description of the amp which he took from the internet sites like reverb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Noted.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by samoiedo
    I finally have the guitar... Made by José Marques Luthier, it's a concert guitar.
    Wow, crazy back. Looks amazing. Have fun with it.