The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Brazilian guitarist, Fabio Zanon, a passionate, lyrical player of the first order performs Viola's "Itanhanga." Viola is a Brazilian Sambista, multi-instrumentalist/vocalist and like Fabio . . . a certified Brazilian treasure. I hope you enjoy the music.
    Play live . . . Marinero

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Brazilian guitarist, Fabio Zanon, a passionate, lyrical player of the first order performs Viola's "Itanhanga." Viola is a Brazilian Sambista, multi-instrumentalist/vocalist and like Fabio . . . a certified Brazilian treasure. I hope you enjoy the music.
    Play live . . . Marinero

That name rings a bell. About 20 years ago I went to a lecture from this guy and he was describing contemporary classical guitar techniques. He said it was possible to get a wah wah effect with a spoon and I always wondered how. (He didn’t demonstrate that one.)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Miller
    That name rings a bell. About 20 years ago I went to a lecture from this guy and he was describing contemporary classical guitar techniques. He said it was possible to get a wah wah effect with a spoon and I always wondered how. (He didn’t demonstrate that one.)

Fabio Zanon | Royal Academy of Music

https://www.ram.ac.uk › people › fabio-zanon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Miller
    Go to the 10:00 mark

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BWV
    Go to the 10:00 mark

My curiosity has been sated after all these years!

User Info Menu

time for some Ligeti...