User Info Menu

My dear friend Michela Zambelli plays in this video this piece I wrote for her in 2017. Recording actually is dated july 5th 2017 and took place in the lovely San Rocco Church in Albino, Bergamo (ITALY).
    Michela plays a guitar built by Francesco De Gregorio, a Torres copy.
    Scores available @ Home

Hope you enjoy.

Last edited by BeBopBeCool; 10-20-2019 at 08:45 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nice!

User Info Menu

Thank you!!

I'll report your comment to Michela, who's not part of this forum

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BeBopBeCool View Post
    My dear friend Michela Zambelli plays in this video this piece I wrote for her in 2017. Recording actually is dated july 5th 2017 and took place in the lovely San Rocco Church in Albino, Bergamo (ITALY).Michela plays a guitar built by Francesco De Gregorio, a Torres copy.Scores available @ HomeHope you enjoy.
    This was nice. My wife is Italian. We live in California, but her cousin lives in Rovereto which is close to Bergamo. We always go to Bergamo when we are in Milan since it has a great view of the valley (there is a nice hillside cafe that is a great place to get wine etc..).I've been to that church.

User Info Menu

Wow fantastic,

Milan is famous all over the world but Bergamo has a medieval center (Città Alta) that is fantastic. The church I’m talking about is in Albino, about 10 miles from bergamo. This church is an acoustic heaven. No reverb added obviously while recording.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BeBopBeCool View Post
    Wow fantastic,Milan is famous all over the world but Bergamo has a medieval center (Città Alta) that is fantastic. The church I’m talking about is in Albino, about 10 miles from bergamo. This church is an acoustic heaven. No reverb added obviously while recording.
    My wife lived in Bari for many years but we didn't visit Bergamo and that medieval center until her cousin, who lived in Milan at the time, took us as well as Albino and the surrounding area.