Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
Likes Likes:  0
+ Reply to Thread

Classical guitar: recommendations to buy or trade

My daughter is learning to play piano and I'm looking to learn classical guitar. It's something we can do together (learn the same songs, more or less, listen to various pieces together, etc).
    I have too may guitars now.
    So: can someone recommend a good builder if I choose to go this route?
    Or does someone have a quality, concert level piece he wishes to sell?
    Or would anyone consider a trade for a quality jazz box? On the latter I'm looking to offer for a trade a 34 L5 (all original) or a 2013 blonde Super 400 thinline.
    Let me know. PM me if you like.
    Thanks

I have a Jose Ramirez 1A, which sounds and plays wonderfully. Segovia and Parkening used to play this model. You probably can't go wrong with any of the Ramirez's.

I'm more into jazz right now than classical. So I would have considered trading it for an L5, but I recently bought an L4 that I'm loving.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRoberts View Post
    I have a Jose Ramirez 1A, which sounds and plays wonderfully. Segovia and Parkening used to play this model. You probably can't go wrong with any of the Ramirez's.

I'm more into jazz right now than classical. So I would have considered trading it for an L5, but I recently bought an L4 that I'm loving.

All good. Thanks.

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed