The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 126 to 130 of 130

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chad26
    So I guess I just wondered where the sheet would be for BWV 998 in e flat maj, grand staff .
    It’s in the link posted by Rob MacKillop above (IMSLP website). The second score (edited by Alfred Dorffel) is transcribed into printed notation, so easier to read than the facsimiles.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Received some sad news yesterday so ended up in the music room, took out my Hanika 54PF and started playing some of my old Bach exam pieces.

I really can't describe the beauty of Bach's music. I've been largo-ing my way through some chorales on the 8 string but to play things like Gavotte 1 and the prelude in D on a nylon string is just unreal....and he wrote that stuff how long ago!!

I'll keep going and I may even post something here.....

User Info Menu

Well, Bach was a genius and also a passionate man. A good partner when times are tough. Best wishes to you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop
    Well, Bach was a genius and also a passionate man. A good partner when times are tough. Best wishes to you!
    Thanks Rob!

I'm afraid to say that I'm already getting notions. I'm loving the classical and Bach pieces I'm flirting with doing the Trinity ATCL program

I'll think about it for a month and see how I feel then....

User Info Menu

Well, why not? It’s a good program to follow, well-chosen pieces. Gives you a focus. Good luck!