The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

This was one of my Dad's favorite songs. He's been gone for several years now, but whenever I play it, I think of him.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nicely done. Acoustic chord melodies on a nylon string guitar are delightful.

Cincy

Yes, there is something very intimate about a nylon string guitar. Thank you for watching!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stringman5
    This was one of my Dad's favorite songs. He's been gone for several years now, but whenever I play it, I think of him.

Hi, S,
    You have a very natural feel to your music and I enjoyed your pacing and chord voicings. The greatest aspect of your version of Mona Lisa is that you play it with the memory of your father--an important human connection in music that is lost in the recent generation(s) of players who see music as a math equation. Nice job!
    Marinero

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Hi, S,
    You have a very natural feel to your music and I enjoyed your pacing and chord voicings. The greatest aspect of your version of Mona Lisa is that you play it with the memory of your father--an important human connection in music that is lost in the recent generation(s) of players who see music as a math equation. Nice job!
    Marinero
    Thanks very much for watching! I'm happy that you enjoyed it!
    For me -and for many of us- music has always evoked the emotions I've experienced with people and places in the times of my life.

Nate