The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Transposed to E minor.

John

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nice. Very nice

User Info Menu

Very nice. I play this in Em too; why not make it easier . I like how you start down in the first position; need to work on this myself. I don't want to distract from your version but here's a link to my version in case you are interested. Sorry the site automatically embeds a video. I stole some things from Barry Galbraith and Frank Vignola.

Very nice John and Alltunes. Both beautiful renditions. I've played around with arranging this tune, which is one of my favourites. I always end up with nothing very interesting because I prefer playing it in a low register. This keeps that moody, soulfullness, which Wes captures so well. But you've inspired me to persevere with it.

User Info Menu

Good job. Guitar is tough. I can tell you worked hard on making sure all your notes sounded well, you worked out the melody faithfully, and had nice embellishments. Nice to listen to.

My take on Round Midnight. I've taken a more rubato approach with a few nods to gypsy jazz genre. It was recorded using a computer mic so the quality is consistent with that.