The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Beautiful arrangement, beautifully played. Great sounding instrument, too...

User Info Menu

Chris that was beautiful one of the finest sounding recording of this really. The AA is nice new to you?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deacon Mark
    Chris that was beautiful one of the finest sounding recording of this really. The AA is nice new to you?
    Thanks Mark. The AA is a 1997, but new to me. I really like the way it sounds, although it is a rather large instrument!

User Info Menu

Beautifully played and arranged.

User Info Menu

Yes, that was truly beautiful! You’ve got skills! I love the Guild AA! Keep posting!

User Info Menu

Chris,

Beautifully played, and lovely tone! What pickup are you using? Perhaps an optical illusion, but it seems to be quite large - front to back.

AKA

User Info Menu

I've been listening to Chris's videos for some time now. He is consistently coming up with great sounding charts.

Keep it up, Chris.

GT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AKA
    Chris,

Beautifully played, and lovely tone! What pickup are you using? Perhaps an optical illusion, but it seems to be quite large - front to back.

AKA
    Thank you, it is the stock floating humbucker that came with the Artist Award. Not sure if guild made the pickup or if they buy them from another company.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Whiteman
    Thank you, it is the stock floating humbucker that came with the Artist Award. Not sure if guild made the pickup or if they buy them from another company.
    Thanks for clarifying Chris.

AKA