The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Welcome to my 578th solo guitar arrangement video on YouTube, "Watch What Happens" by Michel Legrand and performed by many, not the least Wes Montgomery... Cheating a little bit here: I had no song ideas for this morning and I never put away the Wes Montgomery album covers you see in the video and which I used for my previous video of "West Coast Blues" so I figured, what the heck, I'll just pick another Wes song... Tons of choices, I almost went for "Gone With the Wind", but since I'm also a huge Michel Legrand fan, I settled on this. If I remain lazy and still don't put these albums away, the next upload may be yet another Wes Tune, can't go wrong, right?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nice. Always loved Elis Regina's version, yours is very good as well though!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drbhrb
    Very nice. Always loved Elis Regina's version, yours is very good as well though!
    Elis Regina is great, her's is the definitive, to me, version on Waters of march!

User Info Menu

Thank you!

May I ask what is wrong with guitar?
    Looks like one of Ibanez Artcore series... but why is there a blue tape? You removed bridge pickup or put something else instead?

Thank you

User Info Menu

Hmm, I'm listening again and I'm not hearing anything wrong with the guitar... ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jonah
    Thank you!

May I ask what is wrong with guitar?
    Looks like one of Ibanez Artcore series... but why is there a blue tape? You removed bridge pickup or put something else instead?

Thank you

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jake Reichbart
    Hmm, I'm listening again and I'm not hearing anything wrong with the guitar... ;-)
    Haha)))

When I listen to it - I hear no wrongs too))))

It is just coming up when I look at it)

User Info Menu

Thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonah
    Haha)))

When I listen to it - I hear no wrongs too))))

It is just coming up when I look at it)

User Info Menu

Maybe if I use blue tape I'll be able to play like this (just kidding) ...I am always excited to watch your videos Jake, amazing playing.

User Info Menu

Thanks very much!

Quote Originally Posted by basscadet
    Maybe if I use blue tape I'll be able to play like this (just kidding) ...I am always excited to watch your videos Jake, amazing playing.