Yes, it's a Hoagy Charmichael composition, but I'm a 90s kid after all, and it will never cease to be a Norah Jones song for me.

I tried to keep things simple for this arrangement. Emphasizing the melody and playing the chords as written, instead of compulsively trying to plug in fills, harp harmonics, inversions, and substitutions.

Another thing I focused on was to keep the rhythm going throughout the song. A byproduct of that approach is that there's not much ballad left in there anymore. Welp, hope it's still enjoyable!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

That's very lovely Madeul. Looking forward to checking out your other videos

Very kind of you, Liarspoker!

Best of luck with the study group as well. I would participate if practicing a song each week weren't already such a burden...

User Info Menu

Good. I’m not a fan of filling every space with irrelevant things, and I wouldn’t care if I never heard harp harmonics ever again.
    Nice playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop
    Good. I’m not a fan of filling every space with irrelevant things, and I wouldn’t care if I never heard harp harmonics ever again.
    Nice playing.
    Haha, fair enough. Thanks, Rob!