User Info Menu

Welcome to my 541st solo fingerstyle guitar arrangement video on YouTube, the classic jazz standard "All the Things You Are". This is, in fact, a "reload", as I already posted a previous version in August of 2008 and thought it could use an update. Is the new one any better? Not sure. I like the older one as well, a bit mellower, less aggressive, but things change and this is how I felt today. This is one of those standards "for life", you can play it every night for decades and continue to find new things in it, you can play it slow or fast, play more lines or focus more on the harmony...

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Jake how do you play say in a day or on average during a week? I like how the tune came out. This tune is usually overdone and you managed to do it well for sure.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deacon Mark
    Jake how do you play say in a day or on average during a week? I like how the tune came out. This tune is usually overdone and you managed to do it well for sure.
    Thanks very much! I'm guessing you're asking how much time I spend each day playing? Right now probably 2-3 hours probably 5 days a week. I wish it were more...

User Info Menu

Energetic, engaging, and exciting from start to finish. Thank you, Jake!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    Energetic, engaging, and exciting from start to finish. Thank you, Jake!
    Thanks very much!