User Info Menu

Hi everyone, here is my effort at Unforgettable after being reminded how great Nat King Cole was
    Initially I was gonna play it on the 335 but reverted last minute to the nylon
    Let me know if you enjoyed it...or not

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Nice arrangement Mark. When I saw this on this forum, my first thought was this guy is ripping off Marc Hussey's arrangement which I had heard earlier because I subscribe to your channel. Just wanted to say, I've purchased a few of your arrangements and have enjoyed playing them. Not to many solo arrangements of "Nature Boy" out there. Thanks for posting

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob taft
    Nice arrangement Mark. When I saw this on this forum, my first thought was this guy is ripping off Marc Hussey's arrangement which I had heard earlier because I subscribe to your channel. Just wanted to say, I've purchased a few of your arrangements and have enjoyed playing them. Not to many solo arrangements of "Nature Boy" out there. Thanks for posting
    Hi Rob, thanks for listening and also thanks for subscribing. It's good to know that subscribers do actually get to see your new videos as I often wonder if it makes any difference. Yes, I also like that arrangement of Nature boy. I've only played it live an handful of times actually but did include in on a digital release at the end of last year called 'Simplicity'.

User Info Menu

Excelente arreglo!!!