User Info Menu

Welcome to my 526th solo guitar arrangement video on YouTube, Sun Goddess by Ramsey Lewis featuring the band Earth, Wind & Fire. Last night, July, 30, 2020, I did a YouTube broadcast from my gig (see further below) and I randomly started the show with "East if the sun and west if the moon". I decided then to make the entire show songs about moon, sun and stars. The song Sun Goddess came up and I improvised an arrangement for it which you can see in the video. It wasn't amazingly performed by any means but the basics came to me very quickly ans so I decided to make it today's official post! What do you think?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Jake, hell yeah, a classic! Nicely done!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2bornot2bop
    Jake, hell yeah, a classic! Nicely done!
    Thanks!

User Info Menu

Bravo! Earth Wind & Fire is one of my favorite groups of all time. Your solo guitar version of "Sun Goddess" is beautifully done...(as are ALL of your recordings).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gitfiddler
    Bravo! Earth Wind & Fire is one of my favorite groups of all time. Your solo guitar version of "Sun Goddess" is beautifully done...(as are ALL of your recordings).
    Really appreciate it! :-)

BLASPHEMY IS VERY,VERY STUPID AND EVIL!!! FINAL JUDGEMENT WILL BE HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steve burchfield
    BLASPHEMY IS VERY,VERY STUPID AND EVIL!!! FINAL JUDGEMENT WILL BE HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!
    wut