Hey!

I made cross-over style arrangement of this beautiful French song called Les Parapluies de Cherbourg or The Umbrellas of Cherbourg or I will Wait For You.Beautiful French song with wooden "whiskey" pick Plenty of names.

I use technique where you can kind of play classical style with pick. The pick is self-made out of birch that I have treated with different oils, coffee and even whiskey.Beautiful French song with wooden "whiskey" pickIt's funny but the thing really has skin-like tone. If you are interested I can send you picture of it or even make you a one.

I hope you like the arrangement!
    Kindest, Mikko

Lähetetty minun SM-A405FN laitteesta Tapatalkilla

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Beautiful. Come on guys, let's hear it for Mikko!!

If I played nylon string guitar, I would be interested in one of those picks....

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter C
    Beautiful. Come on guys, let's hear it for Mikko!!

If I played nylon string guitar, I would be interested in one of those picks....
    Thank you Peter C! You are very kind person.Beautiful French song with wooden "whiskey" pickBeautiful French song with wooden "whiskey" pick

Lähetetty minun SM-A405FN laitteesta Tapatalkilla

User Info Menu

Just beautiful. Wish I could do that but I am so glad you are doing it for the rest of us.

User Info Menu

Lovely. I sure do love the sound of a nylon hybrid picked (my preferred way as well). I have several handmade wooden picks that friends brought back to me from Costa Rica. I must give them a try !

So, I have to ask: I get treating them with oil. (What kind(s), by the way?) But why coffee and whiskey?

User Info Menu

Very beautiful, pianistic playing, Mikko.