The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 11 of 11

User Info Menu

Hi Guys,
    I have finally gotten my True Fire channel in shape and its live. The focus is on Solo Guitar and Accompaniment.
    Please click the link and have a look Tim Lerch's Solo Guitar Sensei - Channels - TrueFire

All the best
    Tim

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TLerch
    Hi Guys,
    I have finally gotten my True Fire channel in shape and its live. The focus is on Solo Guitar and Accompaniment.
    Please click the link and have a look Tim Lerch's Solo Guitar Sensei - Channels - TrueFire

All the best
    Tim
    I plan on subscribing later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Great news, Tim!
    Looking forward to this.

User Info Menu

Would really like to learn a bit from Tim. Wondering what level of playing is necessary? What do ya say Tim?

User Info Menu

VashonDan,
    The level is relatively high in general just because Solo Guitar is hard : ) but I have a Foundations section which is geared toward the lower end of the spectrum and has lots of very useful fundamentals. I will also create new material based on feedback from subscribers so it may be that over time I make more intermediate studies.

all the best
    Tim

User Info Menu

Signed up yesterday. Looking forward to the sheet music for Body and Soul.

User Info Menu

Tim! Going through your solo pathways course now, it has opened so many doors! Thank you! I'll hop on the channel once I had a chance to get through some more of the course material.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TLerch
    VashonDan,
    The level is relatively high in general just because Solo Guitar is hard : ) but I have a Foundations section which is geared toward the lower end of the spectrum and has lots of very useful fundamentals. I will also create new material based on feedback from subscribers so it may be that over time I make more intermediate studies.

all the best
    Tim
    Thanks Tim. I’m going to sign up. You inspire me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

thanks guys, the channel is going really well and Its a great group of guys. I'm having fun with it for sure
    Tim

User Info Menu

I think Ted Greene's chord symbols are much easier to read after you've learned the system - which is pretty simple. On the Ted Greene site you can learn how to follow them, or read from the Introductions to Chord Chemistry or Modern Chord Progression.

User Info Menu

Those grids give us an insight into how Ted was thinking, which is kind of cool. I've been reading standard notation since I was a kid so that's my comfort zone.

I will say that I find the camera work so good in the truefire courses that I seldom need to look at the notation.