The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
    My arrangement of the Beatles’ “When I’m 64”. I’m using a basic Travis picking pattern in the right hand, and the solo section is mostly arpeggio based with some neighbor-note stuff and bebop style lines. The guitar is a Collings OM1 (the Baggs pickup is not plugged in).

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nice!Having turned 64 last week, I particularly enjoyed listening to this.In the film Yesterday, reference to When I am 64 is the first clue that something is wrong with The Beatles.

User Info Menu

That is an absolutely stellar arrangement, and the playing is flawless. Perfect arrangement and tune selection for a Collings with its clarity.

My suggestion is that you also share it with the folks over at the Acoustic Guitar Forum (AGF):

Show and Tell - The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The link should take you directly to the "Show and Tell" sub-forum where folks put their performance videos. This is too good to not share widely.

Tony

User Info Menu

Damn that's nice! I'd pay to see that. How come the guys in behind didn't give you a standing O at the end?

And, I don't see a mic so how did you record that since you say the pickup is not plugged in?

User Info Menu

Great!!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzereh
    Damn that's nice! I'd pay to see that. How come the guys in behind didn't give you a standing O at the end?

And, I don't see a mic so how did you record that since you say the pickup is not plugged in?
    Thanks for listening! The recording was done with a large diaphragm condenser and a pair of stereo ribbon mics.

Quote Originally Posted by tbeltrans
    That is an absolutely stellar arrangement, and the playing is flawless. Perfect arrangement and tune selection for a Collings with its clarity.

My suggestion is that you also share it with the folks over at the Acoustic Guitar Forum (AGF):

Show and Tell - The Acoustic Guitar Forum

The link should take you directly to the "Show and Tell" sub-forum where folks put their performance videos. This is too good to not share widely.

Tony
    Thank you! I’m not a member at the Acoustic Guitar Forum, but it looks like I need to be, thanks for the tip!

User Info Menu

Excellent - put a huge smile on my face - Thanks!