User Info Menu

I have uploaded on my YouTube channel a complete lesson on how to play a solo arrangement for Desafinado, by Tom Jobim. I'd like to invite you to watch the lesson and, if possible, let me know your thoughts about it. I know there is always room for improvement, so any criticism and suggestion is welcome. Thanks in advance.
    If you don't like the learning process you probably know less than you could.
    Learning Brazilian Guitar

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Hi, just took a peek, but I like how it started off with just a performance. Good format, from the video times, I imagine they’re thorough.

take care

User Info Menu

You're right, there's always room for improvement! That said, you're giving out the notation and tab for free and you're showing how to play it in a number of video's, step by step! I can't find a thing wrong with it, or where you can improve upon it. I just subscribed to your channel so I can work on it at a later date, as right now my cup runeth over!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vintagelove View Post
    Hi, just took a peek, but I like how it started off with just a performance. Good format, from the video times, I imagine they’re thorough.take care
    Yeah, I record a video for each part of the song where I explain in detail the fingering and the rhythms for each measure.Thanks for the comment.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fathand View Post
    You're right, there's always room for improvement! That said, you're giving out the notation and tab for free and you're showing how to play it in a number of video's, step by step! I can't find a thing wrong with it, or where you can improve upon it. I just subscribed to your channel so I can work on it at a later date, as right now my cup runeth over!
    Yes, I think the format is good. Even because I think there is not much news when recording video tutorials for guitar, although some people use many cameras with different viewing angles. My main concern is related to the way I teach. If explanations are clear and effective. That is what makes the difference between a good and a bad tutorial in my opinion.Thanks for the comment.