User Info Menu

Hey guys, today is election day in Israel so I expressed my hopes and thoughts in this miniature rendition of "Peace" by Horace Silver.

Let me know what you guys think

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Real nice tune and playing.

Just wondering where the mic was placed? Have you tried placing it directly in front of the guitar?

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzstdnt View Post
    Real nice tune and playing.

Just wondering where the mic was placed? Have you tried placing it directly in front of the guitar?
    Thanks!

I actually use a simple Zoom H1 recorder. It was placed a little beneath the guitar, right at my legs. The camera didn't capture it in the frame.
    I have in fact another mic, a Shure BETA87C which will probably be ideal for classical guitar recordings, but I haven't really got place to record where my audio interface is located. I guess I'll make some space for future recordings.

User Info Menu

That was a very nice solo guitar arrangement of Peace!

And what an appropriate piece of music and thought coming from someone who lives in Israel.

Thank you for posting your video and best wishes to you!

Regards,
    Steven Herron
    Learn To Play Jazz Guitar Chord Melody Solos

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Herron View Post
    That was a very nice solo guitar arrangement of Peace!

And what an appropriate piece of music and thought coming from someone who lives in Israel.

Thank you for posting your video and best wishes to you!

Regards,
    Steven Herron
    Learn To Play Jazz Guitar Chord Melody Solos
    Thank you Steven!

Quote Originally Posted by cesarguit View Post
    Thank you! Your arrangement is very nice as well!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eyal-B View Post
    Thanks!

I actually use a simple Zoom H1 recorder. It was placed a little beneath the guitar, right at my legs. The camera didn't capture it in the frame.
    I have in fact another mic, a Shure BETA87C which will probably be ideal for classical guitar recordings, but I haven't really got place to record where my audio interface is located. I guess I'll make some space for future recordings.

Yep I understand. You might try it when you get some time though. Chances are you'll like what you'll hear.

Again, nice playing,
    Cheers.