The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 33 of 33

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Very sensitive playing, Chris! Was that your own arrangement? Good playing . . . Marinero
    Thank you Marinero. Yes, it is my arrangement.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Chris, Enjoyed this tune. Hopefully you will in the near future () offer some more arrangements for sale. "What are your Doing the Rest of your Life, Invitation, Nature Boy perhaps..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marinero
    Very sensitive playing, Chris! Was that your own arrangement? Good playing . . . Marinero
    Hi, Chris,
    I went to your site and listened to "Jack Rabbit"--very nice grove. You have a great fat, round Jazz sound and very nice ideas. I'll be looking forward to more of your music. Good playing . . . Marinero

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob taft
    Chris, Enjoyed this tune. Hopefully you will in the near future () offer some more arrangements for sale. "What are your Doing the Rest of your Life, Invitation, Nature Boy perhaps..
    Rob ,
    take a look at Chris’s site he has a number of chord melody
    arrangments he has devised on Standards , which are all
    good. I’ve downloaded approx
    15 of them so far. He has become a favourite player for a number of members here.
    There are some very good clips on YT with his Trio & Quartet , definitely worth a hearing.
    Best
    silverfoxx

User Info Menu

Silverfoxx, Thanks but my post was to give a gentle push to Chris to post/sell more. I have purchased nearly all of the ones he has for sale.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob taft
    Silverfoxx, Thanks but my post was to give a gentle push to Chris to post/sell more. I have purchased nearly all of the ones he has for sale.

+1 to that

User Info Menu

Nice and elegant, with a beautiful sound, i like it very much.

User Info Menu

Warm sound. Calm and smooth performance.Good contrary motion chord lines.Thank you for the music !