The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 15 of 15

User Info Menu

Hi!

Misty chord melody. Now I tried it with a pick... I prefer playing with fingers, but I should say the sound with pick is much better on this guitar!? or just different... maybe the problem is in my fingers... I hope you like it!

Csaba

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Very nice .

User Info Menu

nice...

keep at it...

time on the instrument...

User Info Menu

Nicely played!

User Info Menu

Thanks!

Time on the instrument... sure, I know... but sometimes the metronome in my head says ''don't worry, you play alone, you can do what you want''... maybe I should change the batteries...

Cheers

User Info Menu

after you learn the tune as played by everyone else....let your own creativity blossom and play it (as the chairman of the board said)..."My Way"...

time on the instrument..

User Info Menu

well done!

wiz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pierre richard
    after you learn the tune as played by everyone else....let your own creativity blossom and play it (as the chairman of the board said)..."My Way"...

time on the instrument..

Thanks for your advice, you're right! I'm keep trying!

I have to add, this song is so beautiful, I didn't want to make it more complicated. Of course there's many way to play it wonderfully, but I don't like that when somebody sacrafices the beauty of music on the altar of exhibitionism. For me that's mostly a stunt than music. ( or maybe I'm just jealous of them, haha )

User Info Menu

I agree with the term "exhibitionism"...

I've seen and heard this many times over the years...

Who said.."keep it simple"....not Paganini.....thats for sure...

great tune....

have you tried "All Of My Tomorrows"...a slow ballad...but play it up,but not too fast...

I play it this way...ala Kenny Burrell...blend of single string & chord melody...

User Info Menu

nice, but why do ads keep popping up whenever I click on your videos? You should turn that off.

User Info Menu

I agree with the term "exhibitionism"...

I've seen and heard this many times over the years...

Who said.."keep it simple"....not Paganini.....thats for sure...

great tune....

have you tried "All Of My Tomorrows"...a slow ballad...but play it up,but not too fast...

I play it this way...ala Kenny Burrell...blend of single string & chord melody...

I don't know that song, I'll check it out! Do you have any recording on Youtube? ...ala Kenny Burrell...?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pkirk
    nice, but why do ads keep popping up whenever I click on your videos? You should turn that off.
    Thanks, I fixed that thing with the ads, they didn't appear to me when I watched the videos. Not even any extra money... haha

User Info Menu

Superb tone

User Info Menu

Nice, Lovely tone. Thank You.

Music is the key that can open strange rooms in the house of memory.
    Llewelyn Wyn Griffith

nice...

keep at it...

I love this “maxim”! Hadn’t heard it before. Perfect for me. Says it all.

”Time on the instrument”.

You can read and study ‘til your eyeballs (and brain) fall out, but your journey better include TOTI.

Thank you