The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

User Info Menu

I´ve Written Some Arrangements For Brazilian Bossa Nova Sts. Avaiable In Pdf Files Or Finale 2005. Should Anyboby Be Interested Pls Let Me Know By Email

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Neat! Thanks for sharing. Im gonna need to take a closer look at this though. My friend is from Brazil and currently in Brazil. I gotta show this to him also

User Info Menu

hi tks pls look it again because the originally published file had problems when transcribed to the forum.

User Info Menu

Hi Dinoel.... what tab software do you use. Nice job on "Dindi". Thanks for sharing.
    Frio

User Info Menu

tks for the nice words. i´ve learned that you have been playing guitar for 50 years. that is also my case. 50 years from the first "cachê". i use FINALE 2005 (the software can also generate Tabs) . should you like to exchange some ideas pls let me know.

User Info Menu

Hello Dinoel... you bet... I'll be glad to exchange ideas with you. Here's my lastest arrangement of Stevie Wonder's "Isn't She Lovely" Player
    frio

User Info Menu

could you mail me that chords?

Erlend Josephy
    Holland

User Info Menu

Hiya Dinoel, Very nice work on Dindi (One of my favorite Bossanovas). Well Done!!

User Info Menu

Hi Dionel,

I like very much brazilian music too. I play some villa-lobos and some bossa nova, but I am no expert. Also I have only music sheet in paper, not digital format, so if you wanted some I would have to scan...
    Could you send me more like Dindi, or perhaps post here in the forum?
    My addr is: jpr at altitude dot com

Thanks for sharing your great job

Joao