The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

you picked a pretty ergonomic guitar to make into an ergonomic guitar...try that with a super 400!!! haha

enjoy (in comfort)

cheers

ps- here's a victor baker

User Info Menu

Nice project! You don't have pictures of the actual work?

Did you use the Steinberger body and add the 'wings'? Or is it an entirely new body?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jay
    Nice project! You don't have pictures of the actual work?

Did you use the Steinberger body and add the 'wings'? Or is it an entirely new body?
    I used the Steinberger body and add the wings

was like this ...
    Attached Images Attached Images Remaking steinberger spirit to ergonomic style guitar.-8a963c92-d414-4e0a-b3f8-c12b087f122f-jpeg Remaking steinberger spirit to ergonomic style guitar.-ff6a7c61-c333-4410-a0cb-37adc5c34716-jpeg Remaking steinberger spirit to ergonomic style guitar.-270906b0-e9b3-40fa-bd3d-3349c9cfc3e3-jpeg 

User Info Menu

Cool! Thank you so much for sharing!

User Info Menu

Way to go Tak! A bunch of work resulting in a very cool transformation!

My current project is a Klein-oid from parts off of EBay, including a Steinberger Spirit neck. It is a lot of fun to play! (And yes, I took the plastic off the pickguard.)

Remaking steinberger spirit to ergonomic style guitar.-after-front-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Sherry
    Way to go Tak! A bunch of work resulting in a very cool transformation!

My current project is a Klein-oid from parts off of EBay, including a Steinberger Spirit neck. It is a lot of fun to play! (And yes, I took the plastic off the pickguard.)

Remaking steinberger spirit to ergonomic style guitar.-after-front-jpg
    Nice!

I was thinking to transform my steinberger spirit to Klein style body when I was planning about this project.

I’ve ever tried the real Klein guitar. But...little too big for me. So, I decided to make smaller one.

User Info Menu

Excellent, I've been thinking about remaking an old Ibanez 7-string into an ergonomic along the same lines, your project is inspirational!! I think I'll give it a go.

User Info Menu

Great looking builds! Does anyone know of a parts dealer, favorable here in europe, who sells parts to build a Klein shape? Neck, body, hardware etc. I do not have the tools nor the know how to do my own building but am really interested in in ergo shapes.