Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Posts 326 to 330 of 330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Eisele View Post
    For those of you who own a Trenier Broadway, would you please let me know what kind of case came with it and the model number. I would like to replace the worn case that came with my early 16” lower bout non-cutaway Trenier Broadway, but am not sure what to order to ensure a good fit. I should mention that I have a recent Trenier Jazz Special (I will post separately about this guitar soon) and it came with a very nice BAM case. But as much as I like the BAM case I am looking for something less expensive, say along the lines of a TKL or Hiscox case. Thanks!
    Hi Bill, mine was delivered from Bryant in a Fame acoustic hard-case. Nothing special to look at but its a sturdy case and a good fit. I'm pretty sure its the same as the one in this link. I've checked and the dimensions match. Hope that's of help.
    Fame Hard-Case Professional (Acoustic Archtop Guitar) | MUSIC STORE professional | en-OT

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

I've seen it happen w modern hard cases. I had to dump one that bled, Cedar Creek I believe.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OldDogNewLicks View Post
    Hi Bill, mine was delivered from Bryant in a Fame acoustic hard-case. Nothing special to look at but its a sturdy case and a good fit. I'm pretty sure its the same as the one in this link. I've checked and the dimensions match. Hope that's of help.
    Fame Hard-Case Professional (Acoustic Archtop Guitar) | MUSIC STORE professional | en-OT
    Hi, Thanks for the information and link, OldDogNewLicks! I really appreciate you checking it for fit.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wintermoon View Post
    I've seen it happen w modern hard cases. I had to dump one that bled, Cedar Creek I believe.
    George, thanks for corroborating the experience I had with my case interior transferring color, albeit not to the guitar itself. That’s really ashamed that you had to dump a Cedar Creek case. I think they are custom, higher quality versions of TKL cases and I have to assume they are much more expensive.

I appreciate everyone’s input but I guess I should turn the thread back over to the discussion of Trenier guitars, rather than which cases fit a specific Trenier model. Thanks everyone!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Eisele View Post
    George, thanks for corroborating the experience I had with my case interior transferring color, albeit not to the guitar itself. That’s really ashamed that you had to dump a Cedar Creek case. I think they are custom, higher quality versions of TKL cases and I have to assume they are much more expensive.

I appreciate everyone’s input but I guess I should turn the thread back over to the discussion of Trenier guitars, rather than which cases fit a specific Trenier model. Thanks everyone!
    yeah Bill, well I didn't exactly dump it, came w/a custom made guitar and once I started to notice the bleed I put the guitar in an old Gibson Super 400 case.
    the Cedar Creek, though built like a tank now resides in my attic and if ever sell the guitar, it will be sold w/the guitar.