Quote Originally Posted by Robertkoa View Post
This is a good point ...I don't ever recall reading about one that failed....

Broken Headstocks - usually from drops or guitars falling etc...those I have heard of or read about..and headstock repairs on guitars for sale ...

But never heard of a failed scarf joint only scarf joints that fail to impress ...haha .

I didn't even know about those being a common construction technique on Guitars until I read about Peerless - and Peerless are highly regarded at their price point , and often go way above...meaning Players who have more expensive guitars but still use their Peerless frequently .

I think it's cool that most experienced Jazzers on here love their Vintage Gibson's etc. but are first to admit when some inexpensive model plays and sounds way above it's price class...
Thank you Robert. I raised the point because in the several years that I handled Peerless across France, this never came up and has not come up since. Mostly in the mind? On the other hand, one-piece necks that are from poorly seasoned stock or not quarter sawn are frequently seen to be troublesome.