into set lists and maybe scribble on them a bit

Can anyone recommend a good
    pdf viewer/editor for Android Tablet ?

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Get MobileSheet Pro.
    I won't miss it any more.

www.zubersoft.com

For iPad users: Sorry, not available for you.

User Info Menu

I've used that, but I mostly use Fakebook Pro. I can't talk much about .pdf editors, although I know they exist. I just have no experience with them. My method is mostly to just write on a printout and scan that to a .pdf. I use an older inkjet all-in-one unit, which I no longer use for printing, just the scan function.

Quote Originally Posted by bluenote61
    Get MobileSheet Pro.
    I won't miss it any more.

www.zubersoft.com

For iPad users: Sorry, not available for you.
    I downloaded it
    looks great
    many thanks !

I got my new setup working now

Music Sheets Pro on android tablet

Its working great
    recomended !

User Info Menu

Bought and tried both lately, I think Mobile Sheets is on another level compared to Fakebook Pro, however Fakebook pro has more charts ready for download..

User Info Menu

The feature set and sophistication of the Android version of iGigBook seems to fit between Fakebook Pro and MobileSheets. iGigbook's strong points are its indexes of a wide range of PDF-format fakebooks and a pretty straightforward search function. It lacks some of the features my iReal Pro (and iPad) using friends find useful, such as marking up charts and distributing new charts right on the bandstand, but I've found it sufficient to my needs. (Though now I'm going to take a look at the trial version of MobileSheets, just for fun.)

User Info Menu

Touching on the previous thread asking which PDF display software for lead sheets to run on an Android tablet -

Which tablet is best? Does it make a difference? Does size matter (of course size matters ...) and what size is most useful, or at least sufficient?

User Info Menu

If you only want a tablet for charts, any cheap one will do. 10-11" is perfect for one page at a time. The apple 12.9" one is great if you often need to read two pages together, but it's expensive and a bit cumbersome to carry (I mentioned it because there aren't many tablets in these dimensions).

I have a 7" ten year old Samsung tab 3 for books, and a 10.5" Samsung for charts. Both great for the job.

User Info Menu

Displaying a .pdf file doesn't tax even an old tablet with low RAM, slow CPU, old OS version, and mediocre screen resolution. Any tablet at all can do the job. The required size depends on your eyes. I'm currently using a relatively small phone running iReal Pro, because I just don't want to carry a tablet. It's big enough for my 75yo eyes, at arm's length, even before my upcoming double cataract operation. I might need something bigger for some .pdf files, depending on the size of the text.