The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 12 of 12

User Info Menu

Here's my preperformance prescription.The Pills you need to take-img_5369-pngThe fuzzy print is 'Notify your doctor in the event of improvisation lasting more than 4 hours.'and side red bar 'Keep out of reach of shredders'

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Never mind pills to make you play like JP.
    I need medication just to be able to hold a chord down.

User Info Menu

LOL. That's great. I'd be needing a batch of those.

User Info Menu

I'll ask my Doctor if Joe Pass Pills could be right for me!

User Info Menu

Keeps the bloodpressure down and enhances the licks. How cool is that.

User Info Menu

The Pills you need to take-joe-pass-pills-jpg
    Here's the original.

Yes i have that one its at friends house inside the jacket of one of my JP lps.He sent me a picture of it so that was the best i could do but thanks thats really cool!!!!He has a room we put togethermainly him several years ago.Its our scotch and jazz room.I will try to get a photo tour of the room its quite impressive.A shout out to our wives for letting us have a man cave like this!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PaulD
    The Pills you need to take-joe-pass-pills-jpg
    Does Medicare Part D cover it?

User Info Menu

Beware. I hear that an uncontrollable desire to smoke cigars is a known side effect.

Attached Images Attached Images The Pills you need to take-img_5365-png 

Love the humor looks like how JP would of responded.Stringswinger and nevershouldofsold!HAHA

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stringswinger
    Beware. I hear that an uncontrollable desire to smoke cigars is a known side effect.
    Testify! I like a nice maduro on a Sunday afternoon, playing the 175. And many a two-hour drive home at 3:AM was facilitated with a Presidente and a Joe Pass mixtape in the dash.