Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 51 to 100 of 177
  1. #51

    User Info Menu

    Beato incoming...

    I like Beato. He adapted to digital technology. Why be a hater because he made use of it well? You can always change the channel.

  2.  

    The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
     
  3. #52

    User Info Menu

    Super. Now, can someone tell me exactly what the problems is with Rick Beato. I must be missing something.

  4. #53

    User Info Menu

    Seriously, Beato is great when he knows what he is talking about.... he doesn’t always, and I think sometimes that he sort of blags it a bit. But I think he does that less now; he’s found the right formula for him.

    Things I trust him on; recording techniques, rock and fusion guitar, arranging, mixing.... maybe some other stuff.

  5. #54

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by christianm77
    Seriously, Beato is great when he knows what he is talking about.... he doesn’t always, and I think sometimes that he sort of blags it a bit. But I think he does that less now; he’s found the right formula for him.

    Things I trust him on; recording techniques, rock and fusion guitar, arranging, mixing.... maybe some other stuff.
    i think he is a total bullshitter who uses his kid as a youtube prop for profit.


  6. #55

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by christianm77
    Seriously, Beato is great when he knows what he is talking about.... he doesn’t always, and I think sometimes that he sort of blags it a bit. But I think he does that less now; he’s found the right formula for him.

    Things I trust him on; recording techniques, rock and fusion guitar, arranging, mixing.... maybe some other stuff.
    Ear training perhaps?


  7. #56

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by djg
    i think he is a total bullshitter who uses his kid as a youtube prop for profit.

    Lots of strong feeling coming through here - personal perhaps?

    Have you checked out his CV?

    Beato studied at Ithaca College where he attained a bachelor’s in music.[6] He earned a master's degree in jazz studies from the New England Conservatory of Music in 1987.[7]
    Before beginning his latest career as a YouTube personality, Beato's roles in academia and the music industry included those as a session musician, university professor, songwriter, studio engineer, mixer and record producer. He has also written textbooks on music theory and produced online lessons on the subject.

    Right now, he has earned more than 653k subscribers. Not just that, his channel has garnered a total of more than 55,075,092 views from his videos. Other than YouTube, he has lots of fan followings on his popular social media platforms. Also, he has more than 33k followers on his Instagram alone at the time of writing this article.

    Strikes me as some significant achievement. I wonder how the majority of hobbyists on this forum measure up?

  8. #57

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat
    Ear training perhaps?

    I have a friend who’s doing a PhD in perfect pitch at Cambridge and basically questions a lot of what Beato has said on absolute pitch. Some of the areas of music I have a bit more specialist knowledge of I have also spotted inaccuracies.

    As far as I can tell Rick is not a research guy as doesn’t give citations (unlike Adam Neely, say) so it’s always his personal opinion. (I don’t give too many citations either btw, so....yeah)

    As long as you understand that it’s cool, and he has a lot of professional experience in music so most of the time it’s not just a ‘random bloke’ opinion. And in the end I think he’s ended up concentrating making videos about areas where he really does know his stuff. (As far as I can tell lol.)

    But I don’t think everyone watching his channel understands that; which is a perennial problem with YouTube.

    I haven’t watched this particular video so can’t comment and probably won’t bother tbh. Nothing personal I just don’t watch much music content on YT.

    My feeling in general is that the gestalt nature of music is overlooked in discussions of ear training exercises etc. I like what Beato has said about the primacy of learning lines and songs etc from records in other videos. This is always good advice, and any working musician will tell you the same thing.
    Last edited by christianm77; 12-13-2020 at 10:00 AM.

  9. #58

    User Info Menu

    Right or wrong, Beato cuts to the chase.

  10. #59

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat
    Lots of strong feeling coming through here - personal perhaps?

    Have you checked out his CV?

    Beato studied at Ithaca College where he attained a bachelor’s in music.[6] He earned a master's degree in jazz studies from the New England Conservatory of Music in 1987.[7]
    Before beginning his latest career as a YouTube personality, Beato's roles in academia and the music industry included those as a session musician, university professor, songwriter, studio engineer, mixer and record producer. He has also written textbooks on music theory and produced online lessons on the subject.

    Right now, he has earned more than 653k subscribers. Not just that, his channel has garnered a total of more than 55,075,092 views from his videos. Other than YouTube, he has lots of fan followings on his popular social media platforms. Also, he has more than 33k followers on his Instagram alone at the time of writing this article.

    Strikes me as some significant achievement. I wonder how the majority of hobbyists on this forum measure up?
    He edits. He considers how much of your time he's taking. I think he has something to offer everyone. I'm sort of pop and blues. I skip the ear training stuff, rock, recording. I liked his breakdown of Messiaen. Joe Pass and Wes chords.
    He should do a cat or dog video. I'd watch it.

  11. #60

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevebol
    He edits. He considers how much of your time he's taking. I think he has something to offer everyone. I'm sort of pop and blues. I skip the ear training stuff, rock, recording. I liked his breakdown of Messiaen. Joe Pass and Wes chords.
    He should do a cat or dog video. I'd watch it.
    Exactly. Who else covers the range of material and in some cases his genuine love of jazz comes through. Anyone who can spare the time to watch this, may be surprised.

    Difficult to pull off if you don't know what you are talking about.

  12. #61

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevebol
    Right or wrong, Beato cuts to the chase.
    Perfectly made for today’s internet culture. Like it loathe it ... that’s what you have to do...

  13. #62

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevebol
    He edits. He considers how much of your time he's taking. I think he has something to offer everyone. I'm sort of pop and blues. I skip the ear training stuff, rock, recording. I liked his breakdown of Messiaen. Joe Pass and Wes chords.<br>
    He should do a cat or dog video. I'd watch it.
    <br>
    <br>
    Exactly. Who else covers the range of material and in some cases his genuine love of jazz comes through. Anyone who can spare the time to watch this, may be surprised.<br>
    <br>
    Difficult to pull off if you don't know what you are talking about.

  14. #63

    User Info Menu

    For a while I am fighting with my judging behavior, and thought I had some minor achievements, now this kinda thoughts are totally holding me back :-). Must start over again.

    ***

    Seriously, it seems you are simply member of wrong FB groups.

  15. #64

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by djg
    i think he is a total bullshitter who uses his kid as a youtube prop for profit.

    Our kids (one of each) were exposed, in utero and until they left home, to an extremely eclectic mix of composers, performers, and genres. Bach, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Bartok, Beethoven, Benatar, Brahms, The Beatles, Chopin, Miles Davis, Dvorak, Eurhythmics, Grieg, Gabrielli, Handel, Hancock Hendrix, Mahavishnu, Mahler, Mendelssohn, Sonnys Stitt and Rollins,Strauss, Scarlatti, Pharaoh Sanders, Stravinsky, Simon & Garfunkel, Sopwith Camel, Shostakovich, Prokofiev, Parliament-Funkadelic, Joe Pass, Vivaldi, The Ventures, Rachmaninoff, Rondstat, Rimsky-Korsakov, Zappa, Zepplin; Rock, Rock 'n' Roll, Rockabilly, Country, Western, Blues, Jazz, Funk, and Pop, to name but a few; all played on pretty good equipment (no woofers smaller than 15" at our house, no sir!) at a clearly audible level. The neighbors never complained except once, when a new lady moved in next door and objected when I daisy-chained six-or eight amps together to see how it sounded (majestic, and LOUD) so I quit doing that (it was before the days of speaker soaks).

    They turned out fine. The the grandchildren were similarly raised, and are fine. The great-grandchildren are so far showing no ill effects from this heritage. I think they are going to be fine.

    My anecdotal evidence is that music exposure at an early age is not a bad idea.

  16. #65

    User Info Menu

    Back in 2016/17 I did spend a period of time watching I think 75% of what Rick was uploading (and he was uploading every day at that point so it was hard to keep up.) musically it was all over the map and I remember it seemed like a channel made for me. It was great. I remember the interview with Steve Vai being genuinely fascinating and insightful and they didn’t talk about guitar playing at all which was so cool!

    Over time, I’ve drifted a bit away from that type of content, but also I think I realised that he didn’t always have a great handle on what he was talking about. Also his content has changed; become I think less diverse but also more geared towards what he is really good at.

    Even though his live streams and instructional vids etc are less interesting to me now, I still watch every What Makes This Song Great (whatever the featured song); this is the perfect formula for him. Really plays to his strengths, and it’s great end of the day viewing, but a celebration of music that’s pretty infectious. Sure it’s formulaic, but so are many good things.

    He is also a very good interviewer. Those videos are fun to watch if he doesn’t start talking too much about gear (I understand many people like gear chats though.)

    So yeah he’s a great YouTuber; as an authority on subjects, I would take some of what he says with a pinch of salt, but hey it’s the internet....

    (I also think some people don’t like YouTube as a form and that’s understandable too.)

  17. #66

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    Our kids (one of each) were exposed, in utero and until they left home, to an extremely eclectic mix of composers, performers, and genres. Bach, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Bartok, Beethoven, Benatar, Brahms, The Beatles, Chopin, Miles Davis, Dvorak, Eurhythmics, Grieg, Gabrielli, Handel, Hancock Hendrix, Mahavishnu, Mendelssohn, Sonnys Stitt and Rollins,Strauss, Scarlatti, Pharaoh Sanders, Stravinsky, Simon & Garfunkel, Sopwith Camel, Shostakovich, Prokofiev, Parliament-Funkadelic, Joe Pass, Vivaldi, The Ventures, Rachmaninoff, Rondstat, Rimsky-Korsakov, Zappa, Zepplin; Rock, Rock 'n' Roll, Rockabilly, Country, Western, Blues, Jazz, Funk, and Pop, to name but a few; all played on pretty good equipment (no woofers smaller than 15" at our house, no sir!) at a clearly audible level. The neighbors never complained except once, when a new lady moved in next door and objected when I daisy-chained six-or eight amps together to see how it sounded (majestic, and LOUD) so I quit doing that (it was before the days of speaker soaks).

    They turned out fine. The the grandchildren were similarly raised, and are fine. The great-grandchildren are so far showing no ill effects from this heritage. I think they are going to be fine.

    My anecdotal evidence is that music exposure at an early age is not a bad idea.
    Look, I tried exposing mine to ‘high information music’ and she screams at me for Peppa Pig.

    So, yeah ..... According to more recent Beato videos IIRC Dylan has lost interest in music ATM

  18. #67

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    My anecdotal evidence is that music exposure at an early age is not a bad idea.
    nothing wrong with that.

    imo it is more problematic to drag a child before millions of youtube watchers. there are countless references to "the worlds greatest ear", "child genius" etc. there are even dylan beato memes out there. the kid has had his name plastered all over the internet before the age of 10. and it will never go away in his lifetime. i hear that he has lost interest in music, too?

    and i'm not even talking about that BS snakeoil app.

  19. #68

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by djg
    nothing wrong with that.

    imo it is more problematic to drag a child before millions of youtube watchers. there are countless references to "the worlds greatest ear", "child genius" etc. there are even dylan beato memes out there. the kid has had his name plastered all over the internet before the age of 10. and it will never go away in his lifetime. i hear that he has lost interest in music, too?

    and i'm not even talking about that BS snakeoil app.
    Yep there is that too

  20. #69

    User Info Menu

    I don't watch kid videos. I watch dog videos. Dogs are shameless rock stars..


  21. #70

    User Info Menu

    and since we live in a perfect world, you can have it all:


  22. #71

    User Info Menu

    What a time to be alive!

  23. #72

    User Info Menu

    If only anyone would care about what you think, or do not think, about anything.

    2020 Top 15 - YouTube

    My Band camp

  24. #73

    User Info Menu

    Beato just reached 2 million subscribers discussing guitar and music


    'Nuff said
    Last edited by Lobomov; 12-13-2020 at 08:37 PM.

  25. #74

    User Info Menu

    You can skip to 1:50 for the cool part. My little sci-fi thing. All sounds are from a field recording mangled in a DAW;



    Here's my tribute to Shaft. It's pretty lame. It's the best I could do in about 3 hours;



    I'm not exactly knocking it out of the park on Youtube.

  26. #75

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobomov
    Beato just reached 2 million subscribers discussing guitar and music


    'Nuff said



    Sendt fra min SM-G981B med Tapatalk
    2 million subscribers eeek, that ought to tell you something tight there...I can't even find 2 people I agree with, still looking for 1
    Last edited by BFrench; 12-13-2020 at 07:02 PM.

  27. #76

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevebol
    You can skip to 1:50 for the cool part. My little sci-fi thing. All sounds are from a field recording mangled in a DAW;



    Here's my tribute to Shaft. It's pretty lame. It's the best I could do in about 3 hours;



    I'm not exactly knocking it out of the park on Youtube.
    Good stuff. I think I remember it from many years ago. For the most amusing thing, you managed to score 2 disslikes with UWM - Park clip. People are just too funny.

    My Band camp
    Last edited by Vladan; 12-14-2020 at 08:59 PM.

  28. #77

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by christianm77
    What a time to be alive!
    Have a plan A and B for the new world. Mine is California and Texas.
    I decided to become a ladies man. Something new.

  29. #78

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by djg
    i think he is a total bullshitter who uses his kid as a youtube prop for profit.

    "Saying uses his kids..." is so unfair. Those posts (with Dylan) made back in 2016 and the video material even earlier, than Beato-s Youtube presence. Beato was not known back then. I was his subscriber.

    Later when his popularity gone to the sky, he posted many of boring or half truth things (still better than the majority content with similar viuw counts), but it became mainly uninteresting for me, so simply unsubscribed, instead of judging him and stamping "uses his children".

    (I unsubsribed, after the xxth "what makes this song great", when he picked the yyth totally boring and shallow recording.)

    ***

    on the other side, it is very unfortunate, that all we must care about our children personal rights, what if they can not agree later as adults, the Internet is full of their photos, videos? Our parents had no such a dilemma to solve, few decades ago only child actors parents must thougth about this.
    Nowadays I explicitly ask my sons's permission before I send a photo from my granddaughter in email even to a friend.
    Last edited by Gabor; 12-14-2020 at 12:29 PM.

  30. #79

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabor
    "uses his kids..." is so unfair. Those posts (with Dylan) made back in 2016 and the video material even earlier, than Beato-s Youtube presence. Beato was not known back then. I was his subscriber.
    He gave his son a shot at world fame .. which succeeded. If Dylan ever wants a career in music he has an easier time than so many others. And it seems like he has not problems with his kids losing interest in music as they grew older


    I mean, music is if anything about parents dragging their kids in front of other people, why are we suddenly after Beato?

  31. #80

    User Info Menu

    I think it’s a bit of a ‘boomer’ move and I think kids are going to be increasingly taking their parents to task about this type of thing and rightly so.

    Sharing pics and vids etc of kids online is a bit of a tricky one, especially if you are proud and want to show off what your kids can do.... but yeah internet mores are still evolving. (yeah I know Rick’s gen X but no one cares about gen X lol)
    Last edited by christianm77; 12-14-2020 at 06:42 AM.

  32. #81

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobomov
    He gave his son a shot at world fame .. which succeeded. If Dylan ever wants a career in music he has an easier time than so many others. And it seems like he has not problems with his kids losing interest in music as they grew older


    I mean, music is if anything about parents dragging their kids in front of other people, why are we suddenly after Beato?
    please read the context, Maybe it is my English, but in the context it was obvious I meant " 'saying he uses his children' is so unfair"

  33. #82

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabor
    please read the context, Maybe it is my English, but in the context it was obvious I meant " 'saying he uses his children' is so unfair"
    I agreed with you
    Last edited by Lobomov; 12-14-2020 at 12:01 PM.

  34. #83

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevebol
    You can skip to 1:50 for the cool part. My little sci-fi thing. All sounds are from a field recording mangled in a DAW;



    Here's my tribute to Shaft. It's pretty lame. It's the best I could do in about 3 hours;



    I'm not exactly knocking it out of the park on Youtube.
    Cool stuff, Stevebol! I wouldn't worry too much about it. Appealing to the masses is, at best, a hit-or-miss proposition. Best to pursue your own interests. Your rhythmic sensibility is considerable.

    I especially dig the RiTDH vid. Kudos!

  35. #84

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by citizenk74
    Cool stuff, Stevebol! I wouldn't worry too much about it. Appealing to the masses is, at best, a hit-or-miss proposition. Best to pursue your own interests. Your rhythmic sensibility is considerable.

    I especially dig the RiTDH vid. Kudos!
    I was just goofing around. When there's something big in the news like RITDH Party and someone does a remix, there's a mad scramble to do one and you have to be fast. It will be forgotten soon. It's about editing in an NLE (non-linear editor). A video editor.
    It's not my generation. I'm slow.
    I was poking fun at remix culture in the other video. It was a school project. I knew a lot of people would hate it. We made omni-directional mics. It was a cool class. I was a film major for a while.
    I'm not going to do it but I have a movie all mapped out. I might do it if it could be knocked out in a year but they take 5 years to make movies. I'd want an art house movie.
    It's about a band who decides to rob a bank. It ends abruptly like 'Miss Lonely Hearts' by Nathaniel West. They decide, let's do it, they drive off.

    Roll credits...

    Isn't everyone a movie producer in California?

  36. #85

    User Info Menu

    Saying Beato uses his kids to promote his YouTube channel is unfair, that had to come from someone that doesn't watch him. You could watch 100 consecutive episodes and not see one of his kids.

  37. #86

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Skip Ellis
    My new pet peeve: people who can't play, making videos

    I belong to several guitar groups on FB (yes, I still use it) and a lot of them contain people's homemade videos of them playing (or should I say 'attempting to play') various tunes. Some even preface the tune (?) with "this is something I'm working on" and proceed to play something totally unrecognizable for a couple minutes. This morning I saw a gentleman trying to play a well known Miles Davis tune and the only way I knew what it was was because it was stated in the post! I'm thinking, in this age of modern miracles of being able to make movies of everything in our lives, many think they are star quality and get an ego boost out of seeing themselves on the little screen. This is OK, but PLEASE learn to play the material first - the rest of us have other things to do in life than listen to you practice 32 bars of some chord progression that you made up that Aunt Gertie thinks is cool.

    Personally, I'm old and ugly and don't belong on video in any form and be well advised that if I ever do post something, either video or just an audio clip, I hope that I have good enough taste to learn the material first.

    Please don't get me wrong - this rant is definitely not aimed at anyone on this forum - no bad stuff here.

    On another note: I've found that, with the advent of You Tube, I've found that I spend far too much time watching other people play music that I should be playing and working on. Sometimes, it just seems easier to watch and listen to someone else play it. Same with XM Radio - I hear a great Woody Herman arrangement of a tune and think "what's the point of even trying to do anything with it - you can't improve on perfection".
    Just responding here to say,

    If ANYBODY reading this wants to share recordings or video of themselves but isn't sure if they are 'good' enough yet:

    It's extremely important to completely and totally ignore this guy and anybody saying similar things. Please, please, post, share, be open to criticism and negative feedback, and take it all with a grain of salt.

    If you share stuff, a lot of good things can happen:
    - You can get feedback that helps you as a player
    - Your content might actually be enjoyed by some people (and never ALL the people) so you're adding value and interest to those people's lives
    - You may wind up connecting with people that have similar musical sensibilities as yourself
    - It IS possible it can eventually have a significant impact on your musical career. Obviously, your content has to be well received, but you wouldn't know if you didn't try, right? But 'career' stuff isn't important to everybody, and sharing music has value independent of 'career' stuff.

    Here are the bad things that can happen:
    - You might not get the positive feedback you had hoped for (that's fine, keep playing and trying to improve, and enjoy yourself)
    - You will likely get negative feedback, some of it well intentioned and helpful, some of it meaningless stuff from folks who are insecure, petty, or mean...sometimes you get feedback that's helpful and useful even if it was delivered in a harsh way.
    - Maybe some people who don't like your playing will be upset at hearing you play. (So what?)

    Seems like a no brainer to me; if you're on the fence about sharing music, share it. If you don't feel like sharing it, then don't.

    If someone doesn't like your playing, they can hit 'stop' and go listen to something else.



  38. #87

    User Info Menu

    To add an item to what jakeAcci said... Recording videos can be a slap in the face for me... In that, I don't sound as good as I thought I did (I don't look very good either, lol). It's a great tool for self-critique and improving your playing.

  39. #88

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeAcci
    - Maybe some people who don't like your playing will be upset at hearing you play. (So what?)
    That's my fav. Upsetting people who dont like your playing is pretty satisfying. Because, hey, they deserve it!

  40. #89

    User Info Menu

    Recording a video of your own playing is one of the best bits of self assessment you can do.

  41. #90

    User Info Menu

    Just wish those who record would smile once in a while, not look like they’re undergoing torture or dentistry. Get a mirror?

    Here’s an interesting (to me) question. What if, in the midst of all the ‘great’, ‘wonderful’, ‘wish I could play like you’ comments on videos here, someone posted real feedback? Like ‘hey there, nice, but you really need to clean up your fingerings’ or ‘are you sure that chord melody sequence works? It sure isn’t voice led.’

    Or would it more likely disintegrate into a back and forth war?


    Oh, yea I know someone else pleaded this ... no more freakin’ crotch shots in shorts. Please!

    d

  42. #91

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzkritter
    Just wish those who record would smile once in a while, not look like they’re undergoing torture or dentistry. Get a mirror?

    Here’s an interesting (to me) question. What if, in the midst of all the ‘great’, ‘wonderful’, ‘wish I could play like you’ comments on videos here, someone posted real feedback? Like ‘hey there, nice, but you really need to clean up your fingerings’ or ‘are you sure that chord melody sequence works? It sure isn’t voice led.’

    Or would it more likely disintegrate into a back and forth war?


    d
    It's pretty simple: Sometimes people post a vid and say 'comments and critique welcome' and there ya go. If they don't, don't. It's HARD to take negative feedback if you're not braced for it and experienced with it.

    I'm not very active on this particular forum anymore, but from time to time when I look at the showcase section there seem to be critical comments as well as positive ones.

  43. #92

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat
    Lots of strong feeling coming through here - personal perhaps?

    Have you checked out his CV?

    Beato studied at Ithaca College where he attained a bachelor’s in music.[6] He earned a master's degree in jazz studies from the New England Conservatory of Music in 1987.[7]
    Before beginning his latest career as a YouTube personality, Beato's roles in academia and the music industry included those as a session musician, university professor, songwriter, studio engineer, mixer and record producer. He has also written textbooks on music theory and produced online lessons on the subject.

    Right now, he has earned more than 653k subscribers. Not just that, his channel has garnered a total of more than 55,075,092 views from his videos. Other than YouTube, he has lots of fan followings on his popular social media platforms. Also, he has more than 33k followers on his Instagram alone at the time of writing this article.

    Strikes me as some significant achievement. I wonder how the majority of hobbyists on this forum measure up?
    His achievements don't overshadow exploiting his child for his monetary benefit.

    He makes some entertaining videos, but I have zero respect for him, never will.

  44. #93

    User Info Menu

    Justin Bieber’s net worth $285 Million. Justin’s video “Baby” has 246 million views on YouTube. Now if numbers equal greatness?

  45. #94

    User Info Menu

    Haha imagine making the popularity = good argument on a jazz forum lol

  46. #95

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gabor
    "Saying uses his kids..." is so unfair. Those posts (with Dylan) made back in 2016 and the video material even earlier, than Beato-s Youtube presence. Beato was not known back then. I was his subscriber.
    this is simply not true. please go to his channel and watch the vid where he brags about the fact that the vids with dylan have over 40 million views. the latest vid is from 2019.
    Last edited by djg; 12-15-2020 at 07:53 AM.

  47. #96

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    but I have zero respect for him, never will.
    Right .. I mean, if he was a drug addict playing whore houses .. maybe going in and out of jail ... yeah well then he would be a jazz legend .. but as is .. reprehensible

  48. #97

    User Info Menu

    What were we talking about?

  49. #98

    User Info Menu

    Dear Mr Beaumont...................

    Thing is Jeff, 'exploiting' his kids ( IF that is what it is ) represents just a fraction of his output.

    David

  50. #99

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Litterick
    What were we talking about?
    'Work in progress' guitar videos.

  51. #100

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Litterick
    What were we talking about?
    Exactly. It doesn't really matter anymore, the vibe is grump, find a video blogger you want to trash and go to town. Right now Beato is getting beato-up, ouch.