Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 17 of 17

User Info Menu

I couldn't find an existing one so I thought it would be useful to have a thread collecting all the live streaming gigs we get to know about. Here's a few to start with, (not all guitar- centric).

Jimmy Bruno (every couple of weeks?)
    Video streams — jimmy bruno.com

Mimi Fox
    Mimi Fox Jazz Guitar - Home | Facebook

Smalls
    Live stream - SmallsLIVE

Stephane Wrembel
    Stephane Wrembel - Home | Facebook

Andy Brown
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChxyzLyml4X0I8EV8pwDxPw

Last edited by bleakanddivine; 06-05-2020 at 08:07 AM.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Last edited by bleakanddivine; 06-05-2020 at 08:08 AM.

User Info Menu

Last edited by bleakanddivine; 05-14-2020 at 01:27 PM.

User Info Menu

Andy Brown and Jimmy Bruno sets have been wonderful.

Sean McGowan plays a live set every week on FB.
    Sean McGowan - Guitars & Coffee Hour, episode 4, Live Now!...

User Info Menu

Tuck and Patti do live concerts every sunday on facebook.

And Tuck answers questions every tuesday, also on facebook.

Sorry I don't have the links, because I don't do facebook. I just watch it on the phone of my wife...

Our forums own Jake Reichbart does livestreams on youtube, too. I don't know how frequently, but there are already a few "Corona Hour" videos on his channel

User Info Menu

What a nice treat! Just finished watching a Pasquale Grasso live stream. Amazing! He says he's going to do another one next week.
    Last edited by JazzJunkie; 05-15-2020 at 02:39 PM.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bleakanddivine
    I couldn't find an existing one so I thought it would be useful to have a thread collecting all the live streaming gigs we get to know about. Here's a few to start with, (not all guitar- centric).

Jimmy Bruno (every couple of weeks?)
    Video streams — jimmy bruno.com

Mimi Fox
    Mimi Fox Jazz Guitar - Home | Facebook

Smalls (Gilad Hekselman 18th May)
    Live stream - SmallsLIVE

Stephane Wrembel
    Stephane Wrembel - Home | Facebook

Robin Katz at the Quecumbar (14th May)
    Live Instagram fund raiser ROBIN KATZ at Le QuecumBar, London on 14 May 2020

Andy Brown
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChxyzLyml4X0I8EV8pwDxPw

Dave Stryker (16th May)
    https://www.facebook.com/jazzforumclub/live
    I am not in the same league as Mimi Fox, Tuck and Patti etc but I have been live streaming on Facebook Live on Thursday nights at 8 and Sunday mornings at 11 am. All times are EST.

Look me up by my full name :
    Anthony Abbatangeli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

I (Joel Fass) will be presented in a stream-only live solo concert on June 18, playing my Martin 000-1, either miked or through a small amp.

This is a rescheduled event in the series Warp Factor 9 (convened by Erica Corba), live at the Suzuki Piano School in Philadelphia. There will be another performer spelling me.

Donations will be gently asked for, and I will have 2 CDs for sale (one solo, the other duets with Sheryl Bailey and Ray Macchiarolla, a tribute to Eddie Diehl).

I will post the stream address a few days before the event. See you there!

User Info Menu

John Pizzarelli has been live streaming on Facebook. Seven string nylon, even!

User Info Menu

The only one I've been listening to is Jimmy Bruno, but it's great to have all these listed in the same place.

User Info Menu

MikesMasterclasses does lifestreams with their artists.

So far they had Paul Bollenback, Jake Reichbart, Jumpy Juarez, Steve Herberman and John Stowell...

Mike's Master Classes - Home | Facebook

User Info Menu

Fred Sokolow - Swing Music play-along | Facebook

Fred's simple guitar and vocals renditions of old Tin Palley standards are really enjoyable. Above is the 'swing era playalong' he played from his home on Sunday afternoon. All 2 hours of Fred with his 1949 Gibson ES175. Obligingly, he has a flip-chart in shot with the chords of songs displayed for audience participation...

User Info Menu

Greensands Jazz Online
    Nigel Price 10th June
    Greensand Jazz - Home

User Info Menu

Live streaming from the Village Vanguard (NYC) for a modest price.Village Vanguard To Stage Comeback With First-Ever Live Streaming - JazzBuffalo

User Info Menu

Mel Brown B-3 Organ Group is streaming live from Portland on Thursday June 11 at 7pm PDT. These guys are can really burn it down ... Dan Balmer is the guitarist. Dan is inspiring to watch and listen to it - he really brings everything he's got to live performances. Highly recommended to those who enjoy jazz and R&B tunes from the 50s, 60s, and 70s.

User Info Menu

This Thursday evening: Streaming Concert this Thursday, June 18

Tonight, peeps!
    Last edited by joelf; 06-18-2020 at 10:13 AM.