The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Posts 1 to 25 of 25

User Info Menu

I recently released my album Jazz Standards Vol 1 THEN officially. Last week saw the first week of release to a global network MPE. It's on top! How about that?

Me on guitar, the monster Joe Gilman on piano, Chris Symer on bass and Michael Stephans on drums.

It's been the most added on Jazz Week for two weeks in a row. Second week of release. Last week, or this week? is the first it was released to MPE.

Yay!!
    Attached Images Attached Images I just wanted to share some good news!-top-10-streams-mpe-4-24-20-png I just wanted to share some good news!-top-10-downloads-mpe-4-24-20-jpg 

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by henryrobinett
    I recently released my album Jazz Standards Vol 1 THEN officially. Last week saw the first week of release to a global network MPE. It's on top! How about that?

Me on guitar, the monster Joe Gilman on piano, Chris Symer on bass and Michael Stephans on drums.

It's been the most added on Jazz Week for two weeks in a row. Second week of release. Last week, or this week? is the first it was released to MPE.

Yay!!
    Congrats, Henry, and thanks for sharing!

User Info Menu

Congrats!

User Info Menu

Wow, congrats!

User Info Menu

Excellent!!!

User Info Menu

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Congratulations, Henry! You've earned it!

User Info Menu

Congrats! Look forward to listening....

User Info Menu

Congratulations, Henry.

User Info Menu

Kudos - very impressive!

User Info Menu

Fantastic. You put Pat Metheny in his place!

User Info Menu

Congrats! Did you ever get a copy to vintage guitar magazine to review?
    Number one is quite good for....what was it that you referred to yourself as a month ago....was it..”a nobody”? Perhaps there’s a different category for “nobodies” with #1 recordings

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacKillop
    Fantastic. You put Pat Metheny in his place!
    haha..i get what you did there!!

stay safe

cheers

User Info Menu

Thank you guys! I've had some really nice reviews too. Two on them came in today. Here's one.

Henry Robinett’s Jazz Standards | THE ART MUSIC LOUNGE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey02
    Number one is quite good for....what was it that you referred to yourself as a month ago....was it..”a nobody”? Perhaps there’s a different category for “nobodies” with #1 recordings
    LOL! Thank you!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey02
    No. But I’m on it. Thank you. I was going to reply to this earlier but i got sidetracked by the nobody comment!! Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Man, it sure is nice to hear good news. Congrats Henry.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr. beaumont
    Man, it sure is nice to hear good news. Congrats Henry.
    Thanks Jeff! Through all of this crazy stuff I've been hunkered down in my studio, just doing the do.

User Info Menu

W00t!

User Info Menu

"The Jazz Guitar Forum's Own..."

Heh, heh.

But really, congrats. I have that CD and I was thinking, "I really like the way this bass player keeps holding it down." And then, I started thinking the same thing about the pianist. That was a great group you had there.

Well deserved, Sir! And its nice to see this particular sub-genre of Jazz be appreciated so well in this day and age.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AlsoRan
    "The Jazz Guitar Forum's Own..."

Heh, heh.

But really, congrats. I have that CD and I was thinking, "I really like the way this bass player keeps holding it down." And then, I started thinking the same thing about the pianist. That was a great group you had there.

Well deserved, Sir! And its nice to see this particular sub-genre of Jazz be appreciated so well in this day and age.
    Thank you very much. What’s very interesting is reading these reviews as if I’m exterior to the person they’re talking about.

That IS a great band. We recorded about couple of albums worth in November. They still got it. As for me, well I don’t know. I hope. Lol.

User Info Menu

Thank you very much. What’s very interesting is reading these reviews as if I’m exterior to the person they’re talking about.

That IS a great band. We recorded about couple of albums worth in November. They still got it. As for me, well I don’t know. I hope. Lol.

Heck, we knew how good you were already. Its great to see players like you find others that shine as well. Just a great bunch of playing and the quality of the recording allows all of you to contribute and be heard.

User Info Menu

I makes me happy to see a really good player and all round nice person get the love they deserve. Congratulations Henry!

User Info Menu

Thank you Also/Aloha! Lol.

User Info Menu

A glowing and informed review from a very good writer and wide-ranging critic. Congrats!

Thank you guys! I've had some really nice reviews too. Two on them came in today. Here's one.

Henry Robinett’s Jazz Standards | THE ART MUSIC LOUNGE