User Info Menu

My tiny 10T proved plenty loud and clean enough for last night’s big band gig in a cavernous club. Sound files on their way.

TOOB on the gig-62948ab8-426e-4f79-8d74-20f6726736e5-jpeg
    Last edited by pcjazz; 05-06-2019 at 07:34 AM. Reason: correction

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

what are you using to power the Tube.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JaxJaxon View Post
    what are you using to power the Tube.
    Normally a SD Powerstage 170 but it crapped out on me at Wednesday’s rehearsal and is in for repair, so I used the Clarus on the gig with a Junior Barnyard in front.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pcjazz View Post
    Normally a SD Powerstage 170 but it crapped out on me at Wednesday’s rehearsal and is in for repair, so I used the Clarus on the gig with a Junior Barnyard in front.
    Oh really? I was gonna buy one of those.

I’m thinking the mini quilter pedal might be a good shout. Tech 21 in front.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by christianm77 View Post
    Oh really? I was gonna buy one of those.

I’m thinking the mini quilter pedal might be a good shout. Tech 21 in front.
    The SD is very clean with a useful eq section so an excellent platform for the JB pedal with a bit of reverb. I think the one that failed on me was a victim of Monday morning manufacturing or sloppy quality control: a retaining nut on the cable input loosened, the jack fell inside and messed something up internally. I’m still waiting for it to come back from warranty repair. That aside, I think it is much more neutral sounding than the Quilter. There are demos of both with the TOOB on Youtube.

Markku tells me he now has a 6.5” TOOB. I am very pleased with my 10T.