The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 26 to 28 of 28

User Info Menu

Jason Lollar and Seymour Duncan learned from Seth Lover. Even John D'Angelico thought Jimmy D'Aquisto built better guitars than he did.
    I'm not questioning Jason Lollars pickups as to being good or not. Just pointing out there are quite a few other great winders who don't have the name recognition, and are equally as good. I say this from owning many different humbuckers by many different winders.

Just trying to help the OP find a great pickup at a great price as well. Probably ended up just confusing him anyway,LOL!

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

Er...OP bought his pickups last week...

User Info Menu

I have put the Guitar Madness 57 almico II set in to my arch top and they do what a under wound humbucker is suposed to. thier out put is lower by quite a bit. they also have a better toneal range. good pickups for little $. I only have a old pic of my guitar so I will show it. Need options for humbucker low output pickups-squire-x155-2001-jpg Squire X 155 of the 24 series made when fender bought Dearmond only made for 2 1/2 years. Korea Cort Factory
    Attached Images Attached Images Need options for humbucker low output pickups-20190522_164752-jpg Need options for humbucker low output pickups-win_20180831_17_34_54_pro-jpg Need options for humbucker low output pickups-20181111_0731482-jpg