Yea... Fmaj9#11... is F lydian, and I was hinting that what you labeled as Fdimadd9... might be " B-7b5 "... which yes can be subdominant etc... but my basic point is when you label chord progressions.... you need to start with roots.... root motion, and then you can create voicings above etc... So I was again hinting at what you might be hearing as the basic chord progression, and I could have been totally wrong.... Many great and cool tunes are personal versions of basic chord progressions...

There are always many possible functional and harmonic relationships between voicings and chords, you generally want to notate where your starting from, which becomes the starting and basic Reference....the harmonic Reference. You can then start creating new relationships with that beginning harmonic Reference .... the use of musical relationships, such as voicings, pedals, slash chords, use of subs, and other musical relationships and possible development of those relationships.

If your trying to notate what you want played... there are a few choices, the obvious would be to use music notation with a note, play in open position. Over the years I've seen many parts with short notational example with position mark and then... play in similiar style with just rhythmic kicks and maybe some melodic lead lines etc...

The next choice is to try and notate the voicings with chord labels, somewhat like used on this thread and notate on some type of layout of the Form of the music. Like iReal pro etc... This approach works OK when one somewhat knows the tune or music.
And is very common with many guitarist... usually because sight reading music notation is a dying skill etc...