The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary
Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 25 of 118
    I've wanted one of these for years and I finally found one that I couldn't resist, so I just had to buy it! The seller is a GREAT guy and these are the pictures he took (apologies that I'm posting so many, but if it's any consolation, I'm not posting them all:

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

A "few" more:

He's shipping it tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week/early next week.

User Info Menu

I am convinced one of these would complete my collection.

That's a beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy2grasp
    I am convinced one of these would complete my collection.
    I think I'm close, but you're never really done are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Keller
    That's a beauty!
    Thank you Michael, it's much appreciated!

User Info Menu

That beauty would certainly be Wes approved!

Play it in good health.

Quote Originally Posted by Gitfiddler
    That beauty would certainly be Wes approved!

Play it in good health.
    Thank you very much Gf, I really appreciate it!

User Info Menu

You really cannot post too many pictures on a guitar like that a beautiful L5. Posting pictures of guitars like that are legal, clean, and wholesome things to look at, and much better than wasting energy on some other things.

User Info Menu

My personal favorite is a sunburst Wes. You cannot do better than that IMO. A big Congrats !

User Info Menu

good gracious.

User Info Menu

+1 Vinny1k

User Info Menu

I have a pretty good collection and an L5 is the only guitar I really get gas for. This L5 is surly one that would put me over the edge........

User Info Menu

Congrats! Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Great looking L5. Play it in good health.

Tony D.

User Info Menu

Yes! Congratulations on your new Wesmo! That is spectacular! You're going to love it. Looks brand spanking new. Sparkles and shines. You'll be playing and sounding like one of my favorite guitar players of all times. What an awesome thought!

User Info Menu

Congrats!

User Info Menu

Congrats - a fine choice ! When this appeared on Reverb I knew it wouldn’t last long. The seller made a nice video reviewing the entire guitar - which certainly added confidence to a prospective buyer.

If more sellers took that approach - they would be very successful.

User Info Menu

WOW, just WOW

User Info Menu

Here's the sound I really like coming from a Wesmo:

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Blues
    I think I'm close, but you're never really done are you?
    Always one short of just enough.

User Info Menu

Nice. Happy NGD!

Quote Originally Posted by deacon Mark
    You really cannot post too many pictures on a guitar like that a beautiful L5. Posting pictures of guitars like that are legal, clean, and wholesome things to look at, and much better than wasting energy on some other things.
    To be honest, I feel the same way. I love seeing what guitars and other gear everyone has. I find it quite enjoyable, even if I do end-up filled with envy!

Thanks Mark and

Quote Originally Posted by vinnyv1k
    My personal favorite is a sunburst Wes. You cannot do better than that IMO. A big Congrats !
    Thank you very much Vinny, I really appreciate it. That's my favorite sunburst as well!

Quote Originally Posted by tonedeaf
    I have a pretty good collection and an L5 is the only guitar I really get gas for. This L5 is surly one that would put me over the edge........
    Thanks td! That's what happened to me. I've been looking for a while and the GAS pressure was intensifying. There were a few out there, but when I saw this one, it was so clean and from what I've seen reasonably priced, I couldn't resist any longer.

Thanks again and