eBook (printable) | 356 pages | tabs, notation & audio | Instant delivery by email
Works on all devices, including desktops, laptops, tablets, phones, Apple, Linux, and Android.
Have you ever wanted to learn how to play chord melodies or chord solos, but didn’t know where to start, or thought it was too difficult to even try?
Do you listen to players such as Joe Pass, George Benson, and Barney Kessel and wonder how they get that smooth, sophisticated sound with their chord melodies and chord solos?
If you want to learn chord melody and chord soloing, but never had a pathway to get started, then the Easy Guide to Chord Melody is for you.
Download a sample PDF from The Easy Guide to Chord Melody
Joe Pass once said:
"Guitarists should be able to pick up the guitar and play music
on it for an hour, without a rhythm section or anything"
This is easier said than done though...
You probably experienced the feeling when sitting among
friends or family, and
suddenly someone puts a guitar
in your hands and asks you to "play some jazz".
Playing bass, chords and melody at the same time (aka
chord melody) is not
an easy thing to do. It sounds easy
enough when you hear Joe Pass or Barney
Kessel do it, but getting
that smooth sound doesn't come by itself...
Learning how to play chord melody requires a step-by-step plan and
that's where The Easy Guide
to Chord Melody comes in.
What will you learn?
- Essential fingerstyle and hybrid picking techniques.
- Fingerstyle and hybrid picking licks in the style of Joe Pass, Lenny Breau, Kurt Rosenwinkel, and many more.
- Chord melody arranging concepts and full chord melody arrangements.
- Chord soloing phrases in the style of Wes Montgomery, George Benson, Barney Kessel and more.
- Learn full chord melody and chord soloing arrangements in the style of Joe Pass, Ted Greene, and more.
- Everything you need to go from day 1 to chord melody mastery in your playing.
With the Easy Guide to Chord Melody eBook You Get:
- 7 chapters (356 pages) that break down essential chord melody and chord soloing concepts.
- Over 300 musical examples in TAB, diagrams, photos, and notation.
- 280 audio examples to make learning chord melody and chord soloing easy.
- 14 backing tracks, so you can apply each concept to a musical situation.
- Chord melody arrangements from beginner to advanced levels.
- Chord soloing studies for beginner, intermediate, and advanced players.
- Comping studies for duo, trio, and solo jazz guitar.
- All for one low price!
Click below to download your copy of The Easy Guide to Chord Melody and Chord Soloing today: