Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It oughta go to someone who appreciates it for what it is.

"Your vegetables look old and your flowers are wilted. I will give you half price for them."
    Last edited by Jabberwocky; 09-25-2017 at 04:09 AM.
    Great Deals with Great Folks: max52 (Guild-Benedetto Artist Award); prickards (Ribbecke GC Halfling); Cincy2 (Comins Concert)

Incredible beauty!
    MG

I couldn't agree with you more Marty! It's a stunning guitar. Someone is going to be very happy!

This is my favorite guitar that has been for sale in the last couple of years. Like I said earlier, where did I bury the money box?

Greentone,
    i cant even imagine what it would be like to own this guitar.
    I look at this listing many times a week, and each time I hope it’s still available - but that is terribly unfair to Danny. Who am I kidding. I could never swing this guitar.
    I hope it goes to someone who keeps it in the same immaculate shape that Danny kept it in for all these years. And I hope it’s played respectfully on an elite level.
    This guitar is without equal.
    Joe D

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    "Your vegetables look old and your flowers are wilted. I will give you half price for them."
    Little Old Lady #1: "The food is awful!"
    Little Old Lady #2: "And the portions . . . so small!"

Sweet guitar, Danny. Like all of yours. GLWS!
    "Don't worry about that. Everybody talks about finding your voice. Do your homework and your voice will find you." - Branford Marsalis

Quote Originally Posted by Max405 View Post
    Greentone,
    i cant even imagine what it would be like to own this guitar.
    I look at this listing many times a week, and each time I hope it’s still available - but that is terribly unfair to Danny. Who am I kidding. I could never swing this guitar.
    I hope it goes to someone who keeps it in the same immaculate shape that Danny kept it in for all these years. And I hope it’s played respectfully on an elite level.
    This guitar is without equal.
    Joe D
    Joe, this is crazy, but I drafted a reply that said basically the same thing yesterday, but deleted it. Thanks for saying what I've been thinking Bro. We're on the same wavelength here. Thanks!

Yeah, I want a cigarette ... but wait... I don't even smoke... this guitar would be very, very bad for me...
    - Lawson
    "Whenever you come near the human race, there's layers and layers of nonsense." - Thornton Wilder, Our Town

Still available.

Danny W.

Thanks for posting it. To state the obvious, it is a thing of beauty.

It is wonderful to marvel at Gibson‘s craftsmanship on top of their game. One cannot help but wonder what will happen to the big Gibson archtops in the future.

good luck with the sale ... it must be heartbreaking to part with this beauty!

Danny, I have sold and shipped a couple of guitars to one of our fellow forum members in Europe. I used USPS and all went well.

It sounds like selling to JazzNote could be a win-win.....

I shipped one to Luxembourg USPS and it arrived within two days and with no problems. BUT that was pre-CITES and not a $11k guitar.

Maybe if JazzNote had a friend or agent in the US to whom you could sell it and the the two of them could work out the details on getting it to JazzNote. A safer win-win.

Someone, please buy Danny's Citation. It's a source of recurring GAS, probably not only for me, but a lot of folks. This is one incredibly luscious Gibson!

I ship within the US only, so we don't need to discuss overseas shipping in this thread.

Danny W.

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed