Jazz Guitar
Learn how to play jazz guitar with our eBook bundle
+ Reply to Thread

Grant Green - Miss Ann's Tempo - all solos transcribed

Done with Musescore. I hope you find it useful.

EGad
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloaded - thanks. Maybe one day I'll be able to play it...LOL!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A long journey starts with the first step...and although I have long forgotten about my destination I'm still enjoying the journey.

"I never practice. I just open the guitar case and throw in a piece of meat." (Wes Montgomery)

You are welcome! Will be doing more. I can also upload the Musescore file for anyone who would like it. Musescore will play the score for you at any tempo which some may find useful.

EGad

Looks good. Thanks! How long did it take you to do that?
    I am no longer a moderator here. Please contact Dirk Laukens (username: Dirk) or Matt Warnock (username: m78w) with concerns normally addressed to a moderator.
    All best,
    Mark

Love Grant, love his playing, love that song!

I have a lot of respect for you guys who can bring themselves to write out a whole solo..... I do it only for short fragments that I find interesting and I want to steal.... :-) The only solo I wrote out entirely was Toots Thielemans' solo on Bluesette. I should write out more, it's very useful and instructive (but I guess for maximum effect you have to do it yourself instead of just using someone's work).
    :: Jazz, Funk, Soul, Groove & Boogaloo: My group ::
    :: Listen to Hip Jazz a Go Go! ::

A LONG time. Haha. Maybe 16 hours? I don't know, really. But once you get in the flow of things, time is not so much a consideration. Definitely an interesting and compelling project. It helps to be OCD.

Grant is my favorite hands down.

Thank you. Very generous.

Join our Facebook Page

Get in Touch

Jazz Guitar eBooks
How To Get a Jazz Guitar Tone?
Privacy Policy

Follow us on:

Jazz Guitar Online on FacebookJazz Guitar Online on TwitterJazz Guitar Online on YoutubeJazz Guitar Online RSS Feed