Reply to Thread Bookmark Thread
Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Posts 451 to 475 of 1289

User Info Menu

John Coltrane played with quartal harmony

and tutorial on how I did it.

The Jazz Guitar Chord Dictionary

User Info Menu

hi truth. i've sent you 2 pm's but haven't heard back from you. just wanted to see if you are receiving your messages. thanks!

User Info Menu

I sent one as well

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jbromusic
    hi truth. i've sent you 2 pm's but haven't heard back from you. just wanted to see if you are receiving your messages. thanks!
    I got them thanks. I'm just securing a PO box to receive orders in. To all who've written, I've put aside all the books you've wanted. As soon as there's a box for you to send to, you'll have the books. In time for the holidays!
    Thanks for being patient.
    David

User Info Menu

you're doing a virtual public service keeping this all going, David

User Info Menu

I'm sorry to report that all of the Volume 1 Almanacs are now sold out. I'll process orders for the ordered books I've received and that's it. All other books are still here. ThanksDavid

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TruthHertz
    I'm sorry to report that all of the Volume 1 Almanacs are now sold out. I'll process orders for the ordered books I've received and that's it. All other books are still here. ThanksDavid
    Hi David

Apparently I'm not receiving and email notifications because of my email address? I'm sorry if you have tried to contact me, and haven't replied. Could you let me know on this thread that you have made contact as if still like the, solo pieces book.

C

User Info Menu

Goofing around with garage band....these cycles sure do rock...

4 part 4ths

F lydian dominant

cycle 3

drop 2 and drop 4

F pedal

Last edited by JakeAcci; 11-29-2015 at 06:07 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JakeAcci
    Goofing around with garage band....these cycles sure do rock...

4 part 4ths

F lydian dominant

cycle 3

drop 2 and drop 4

F pedal

Awesome!!

User Info Menu

Hi,

I'm interested in buying Volumes 1-3 of the almanacs, Factorial Rhythms and Solo guitar pieces. as stated below from your message in the forum.

Domestic orders, just add $5 to the price of the book. These are list prices now for out of print last edition books.
    Volume 1 $50
    Volume 2 $40
    Volume 3 $30
    Factorial Rhythms $20
    Solo Guitar Pieces $20

Please let me know next steps. Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rednaxelag
    Hi,

I'm interested in buying Volumes 1-3 of the almanacs, Factorial Rhythms and Solo guitar pieces. as stated below from your message in the forum.

Domestic orders, just add $5 to the price of the book. These are list prices now for out of print last edition books.
    Volume 1 $50
    Volume 2 $40
    Volume 3 $30
    Factorial Rhythms $20
    Solo Guitar Pieces $20

Please let me know next steps. Thanks
    I've sent 2 or three messages no reply..

User Info Menu

Got my books! Very happy... looks like its going to be a busy year

Thanks TruthHertz
    Last edited by Playdough; 01-05-2016 at 04:23 AM.

User Info Menu

i got a pm from david today and sent him the $ for the 3rd almanac. it looks like things are in motion now

User Info Menu

update: i got the almanac vol. 3 that i ordered last week. it arrived just a few days after i ordered it. thanks david!

User Info Menu

Sorry to take up bandwidth over book announcements. I'd much rather discuss content.
    But as I opened up a carton of books last night I found an entire case of Volume 1. So Volume 1 is on the menu again.
    $50+5 for this bear of a book. It's the largest of the three by far and has cycles for all chordal families of triads and 7th chords for Major, Melodic Minor and Harmonic Minor (and by flatting the Eb of the HM you get Harmonic Major too).

I'll take orders on these until the box is gone. For those who sent me money with hopes that I'd find one, yes, I'll send yours out today.

David

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TruthHertz
    Trying to find an alternative method of shipping. I've found out the hard way that if I'm using the US Postal service, even to Canada, it winds up being more than the cost of the books themselves. So I'm trying to find some alternative shipping method.
    I wish I could find an easier and less expensive method. It's $30+ just to send a book over the northern border here, and overseas is even more. Still trying. I haven't forgotten.
    David
    Thanks David,

If you had told me that I'd have just payed extra in the shipping

Let me know.

I'd actually given up hope, it's only the solo pieces book I really want.

Thank you for all your effort.

Craig

User Info Menu

hi David,

I sent you a couple of PM and a e-mails but haven't heard from me as ho to handle shipping and payment from Germany.

Let me know, please.
    Cheers,
    Uli

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gearhead
    hi David,

I sent you a couple of PM and a e-mails but haven't heard from me as ho to handle shipping and payment from Germany.

Let me know, please.
    Cheers,
    Uli
    To all the international inquiries, my apologies. I'm going to the post office today with all orders in arm and will get price quotes on all of them. Thank you for your patience.
    David

User Info Menu

Any more info on the Diad book? I'd love to know more about this one!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yotsn
    Any more info on the Diad book? I'd love to know more about this one!
    Any of the almanacs still available? Anyone want to sell?

User Info Menu

I still want the third one if it's avalible or anyone wanna sell.

User Info Menu

It's gone awfully quiet here... Is there any news on the 'overseas', i.e. non-US, orders? Have the US orders been delivered?

It is at least three months since I offered - by PM and by email to David- to pay for my order by Paypal or bank transfer as I know US banks struggle with cheques from a UK bank. It is more than two months since David was going to get postage quotes (post 520 above). I guess i can just forget about this?

User Info Menu

I received my order from David in a timely fashion...so don't give up hope.
    I'm sure he's busy and trying his best to fulfill all of the orders that he's received up to this point.
    He really did us a service making this stuff available when all hope was lost for seeing them in print again..

User Info Menu

I'm hoping there are still some left..

Does anyone know why the books are out of print with such high demand for them?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Joe
    David's a great guy, but answering email is not his strong point. I know he's got some books waiting to go out, but I'm not sure what he's waiting on.
    That's fair enough. I know David spent a lot of time trying to get the books republished to no avail, and I'm sure he has more productive things to do with his time than keeping the likes of me quiet! It may be just that there is no practical solution to the postage problems for the non-US orders. C'est la vie!